[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mad dragon.jpg (99 KB, 945x530)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>Single handedly revives a dead crowd

But size queens told me he wasn't over with the crowds?
>>
>>15105954
Manlets always revive crowds.
Kurt
Dragunuv
Gable

Hell even cucky did during the Malakai match he had on raw.
>>
>>15105954
When have the obese anti smark faggots of /pw/ ever been right about anything
>>
>>15105954
Kek gotta love the Dragunovmeister, mad dragon baby!
>>
>>15106029
>anti smark
you mean… a normal person?
>>
>>15106058
No, an antismark is something different. It's someone who has a kneejerk reaction to something that a smark might enjoy. They automatically hate anyone who doesn't have the kind of body that Vince would like. They'd sooner defend the Great Khali than Ilja.
>>
>>15106058
Anti-Smarks are basically just contrarians & no regular person is a smark. They're the type of mutants who love Von Wagner
>>
>>15106103
Oh hold the fuck on, I love Von Wagner. I love Ilja and Gunther and all those guys, but Von was based.
>>
Great match. All 3 were on fire.
>>
>>15106058
normal people don't know what a smark is
an anti-smark is an even fatter and smellier version of a smark
>>
>>15106184
>normal people don't know what a smark is
>an anti-smark is an even fatter and smellier version of a smark
This is what people who pay Meltzer $15 a month think.
>>
>>15105954
it's almost like selling works. weird.
>>
>>15106103
Grug was amazing, when I found out he was a shoot retard he became kino incarnate
>>
File: vonwinker.jpg (433 KB, 1125x1007)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>15106103
>you get me, stone
>>
Benoit reborn is dimes, only AEWtist trannies that are jealous they don't have him falseflag here
>>
>>15105954
Someone give this guy some small knee pads, fucking europeans refusing to wear knee pads is fucking stupid
>IT MEANS IM TOUGH!!!!!
Fuck off you let your government ban forks
>>
>>15105954
Size queens are possibly bigger out of touch retards than GayEWtists.
>>
>>15106103
Liking Von Wagner was because his promos and segments were tardkino. He was a bad wrestler though.
>>
>>15106079
That's not true at all, purely mentally ill smark cope.
Some of it is deliberate, sure, but that's because the $11.99 golem and the rest of the creatures are so insufferable they need correction.
It's like popping and correcting a dog that misbehaves or hasn't been properly socialized.
>>
Why do you guys change the definition of anti smark every thread
>>
He's pretty good but I think his cap is at intercontinental title.
>>
>>15106581
Classic smark behavior, they need to have a bogeyman to rail against in order to feel justified in their lashing out at anyone who comes within range.
>>
>>15106583
which is perfect for him, not everyone needs to be world champion
>>
>>15106480
>europeans
Pretty sure he's Russian
>>
>>15106079
You ask any person on the street if they know who Great Khali is and then do the same for the midget.
You think anyone would know who the fuck the midget is? Even if you were dishonest and refer to him as Dragunov people would think it's the Tekken character and not some 5'4 "adult" that looks like an oversized baby in diapers.
Khali had a monster aura. Don't ever put him and this vanilla midget in the same sentence ever again.
>>
File: IMG_6183.jpg (24 KB, 383x391)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>15107135
Based , fuck smarks
>>
>>15106587
This is definitely PW in a nutshell
>>
>>15107135
based
>>
Finna
>>
>>15105954
he's actually not a charisma vacuum that's why
>>
I've seen 11 Ilja Fagunov matches so far and this was the only one where he was tolerable, mostly because he had like a minute and a half worth of offense. Stop pretending that Sheamus and McIntyre weren't the only reason anyone gave a shit about that match and sea kelp.
>>
>>15106846
Pretty much every Euro or Russian wrestler in WWE and NXT that wears trunks refuses to wear knee pads

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.