[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 63qM3mf.png (612 KB, 652x549)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>mogs forbidden door
>actually helps the partner promotions
>>
>>15106178
The WWE Japan tour isn't a partnership but still you're right.
>>
>>15106178
Ya gotta love the Paul Leveque Era, ya just gotta
>>
>>15106178
If WWE really wants to help out NOAH and Marigold, they should work out a deal to get their events streaming on Peacock, like they used to do for some of those smaller promotions. Add English subtitles for the promos and everything. I would watch both the shows with AJ and Iyo, but the Wrestle-Universe app sucks and I can't get it on my Roku.
>>
>>15106178
>>15106200
>>15106201
morons
>>
>>15106215
just google watch wrestling and click one of the 7000 websites
>>
>>15106178
So...what's the story of those matches?
>>
>>15106215
Would would they want you to watch a different service you dense idiot
>>
>>15106230
The story is that their very existence makes AEWtists seethe because WWE acting like the good guy means they look even more delusional for hating it.
>>
>>15106178
sending shitters too bloodsport is helping?
>>
>>15106241
What I'm saying is that Peacock should be the streaming home of these promotions in America, because more people would actually watch it. I'm willing to pay to watch these shows, but I won't be doing that because of the platform they're on now.
>>
>>15106178
KEK. Noah and Marigold have worse attendance than AEW they both struggle to fill venues with 2k people and you think the Japanese people are going to give enough of a shit for these? They are all going to be at the G1 and Bloodsport is Josh Barnette's pretend MMA cringe shit people even give less of a shit about that one.
>>
>>15106178
Damn it takes four shows to try and mog one?
AEW is pretty based.
>>
>>15106243
So you have no answer, I accept your concession

>AEW IS RANDOM MATCHES WITH NO STORY
ok sure
>WWE DOES RANDOM MATCHES WITH NO STORY
HUR DUR WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS AND MAKES YOU SEETHE
>>
>>15106230
the marigold story was all about stardom until they disbanded queens quest. which caused tossie too seethe
>>
>>15106215
>If WWE really wants to help out NOAH and Marigold, they should work out a deal to get their events streaming on Peacock,
>WWE should negotiate for someone else to earn money
This is why when you false flag it's so easy to spot.
>>
>>15106281
love how what's the story has completely mind broken AEW fags
>>
Gimmie a fuckin mic. “Shoot style” is the most dimeless wrestling style O.A.T. and also the gayest. There are literally 6 moves (armbar, kneebar, kimura, americana, heel hook, ankle lock), plus like 2 suplexes and 2 gay chokes. It’s like taking the gayest part of MMA and literally making that the entire wrestling match. No one with a BMI under 40 has ever enjoyed a shoot style match. They should rename it “Josh Barnett’s F*gSport.” f*ggot
>>
>>15106215
yes and make it free as well
>>
>>15106256
I don’t know about the NOAH show but the Marigold one with Iyo is a PPV. So they want you to buy it.
>>
>>15106311
Well I would if they made it more accessible. They don't have a Roku app, and I thought maybe I could use apple airplay to cast it from my phone to the Roku, but that didn't work because it seems like it only lets you cast to Google devices for some reason. Then I tried casting from my laptop to my TV but that made the screen all jittery and unwatchable. So I'm jumping through all sorts of hoops trying to watch Marigold Fields Forever and it just won't work. So for that reason I will not be paying to watch the show.
>>
>>15106333
I mean, I agree with you that all of these services (especially Stardom World) need an app. But they aren’t going to give it away just because you can’t get it to work. They’ll still get a number of overseas buys
>>
>>15106352
All I'm saying is that I want to pay for their product, but they make it impossible for me.
>>
>>15106333
You weren't going to buy it anyway, you fag. Marigold and Noah are on Wrestle Universe and that's easy enough to get started. Plus WWE's content is moving to Netflix what's the point in putting Noah and Marigold on Peacock when WWE won't be there come 2026?
>>
>>15106370
>I-It's too hard...! :(
Here, nigga. What's your excuse now? https://www.wrestle-universe.com/en/lp
>>
>>15106381
>You weren't going to buy it anyway, you fag. Marigold and Noah are on Wrestle Universe and that's easy enough to get started.
No it's not, and I just explained why. I don't want to watch it on my laptop or phone. I want to watch it on my TV, and they made it impossible.
>Plus WWE's content is moving to Netflix what's the point in putting Noah and Marigold on Peacock when WWE won't be there come 2026?
It will move to wherever the WWE streaming content goes obviously, just like when it went from the WWE Network to Peacock.

>>15106391
My excuse was explained in great detail >>15106333
>>
File: 1713039190534648.jpg (74 KB, 587x669)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>15106402
>>
>>15106402
just airplay/cast it on your roku lol. if that doesn't work, you need to get a newer model so that would be on you and not WU
>>
Kek fuck Forpiggen Slop
>>
This nigga too dumb to watch wrestling KEK
>>
>>15106429
It doesn't work, and I have the latest iPhone and the latest Roku. I have never had a problem casting anything, but casting from the Wrestle Universe app just doesn't work.
>>
>>15106178
Can TNA get something better than NXT rookies
>>
>>15106701
Why would the pissant promotion that gets ratings so low that it doesn't even chart on TV get Cody Rhodes lmao
>>
>>15106701
How about TNA gets its best young talent poached until it withers and dies instead, does that work?
>>
>>15106230
>>15106281
>LIJ/Mexicans
>Tanahashi/Elite
>MJF/Hechisero
>Danielson/Takagi
>Horse/Vaquer
Go ahead and explain the deep, interesting stories behind all of these matches from 2 days ago.
>>
>>15106728
>TNA
>Young talent

Lmao it's literally the retirement home for shitters that WWE and AEW didn't want
>>
When was that SuperShow in Osaka announced?
>>
>>15106281
Imagine being this gotten to lmao
>>
>>15106757
Months ago. It's just a house show.
>>
>>15106178
Wait, holy shoot that Bloodsport card is suddenly must-see.
I think Julius is the better all around fighter our of the two, but it'll be interesting to see how Brutus works out.
>>
YOU AINT WACHING ANY OF THAT SHIT
>>
>>15106230
>So...what's the story of those matches?

Naomichi Marufuji vs AJ Styles
>In the hallowed halls of Nippon Budokan, Styles will face off against the immensely talented Naomichi Marufuji on July 13.
>Despite two extraordinary careers, this will be the first time Styles and Marufuji have ever shared the ring with one another in a singles bout.
According to Sports Illustrated it's two legends at the tail end of their careers whose paths have never crossed before now, and they need to prove to themselves that they are the superior of the two.

Utami VS Iyo
>Utami has always emulated Iyo, but never had the opportunity to prove herself against one of her idols until now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUGY7qsBOYc

Julius Creed vs ???
>Bloodsport has no real stories, it's about fake-fighting for the sake of proving who's the best at fake-fighting, while also hinting at who would win is a "real" fight.
>He was a two-time National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) All-American and a three-time NCAA Academic All-American, and won the 2018 Atlantic Coast Conference heavyweight championship. He set a Blue Devils record for the most wins in a single season and ranked second for overall career wins.
There's your story

Brutus Creed vs ???
>During his time at Otterbein University he competed in collegiate wrestling for the Otterbein Cardinals, with an overall record of 108–13. He was a two-time NCAA Division III All-American. In his final year, Kasper had a perfect 30–0 record and was ranked number one in the United States, but did not compete in the 2020 NCAA championships due to their cancellation as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Brutus has more to prove than Julius, because he very well could have been a national champion in 2020 so he has to push himself harder.

Shayna vs ???
>Shayna's history in both MMA and fake-fighting is well documented
No story needed beside the one that comes pre-baked into the gimmick PPV.

WWE Japan Summer Tour
>you're gay
>>
>>15106230
The story is WBD cancelled AEW due to poor ratings.
>>
>>15106800
I am actually. It's funny how angry AEW fans get when WWE fans watch other promotions. "They aren't supposed to do that! They're supposed to have religious devotion to WWE!"
>>
>>15108515
It’s more so that WWE fans will happily tell you that they are only fans of WWE and not wrestling. They will tell you that wrestling is the least important part of wrestling. They will shit on any and everything that does not fit into the WWE bubble.
Now that these companies are in the WWE bubble WWE fans want to pretend like they ever cared about them. It’s a cult.
>>
>>15108537
I'm not pretending I ever cared about them. I'm interested in checking them out now that they have wrestlers I like.
>>
>>15106215
>I would watch both the shows with AJ and Iyo, but the Wrestle-Universe app sucks
no it fucking doesn't you fucking poser, it's the only wrestling app worth a damn even.
>>
>>15108691
It works fine on a phone but I don't want to watch it on my phone.
>>
>>15108696
It works fine on pc too.
>>
>>15106281
>WE
why are you talking like anyones a part of the company you schizo?
>>
>>15108701
I don't want to watch it on my PC either. I want to watch it on my TV in my living room.
>>
>>15109309
why not just buy a cheapo hdmi cord and hook your pc/laptop to your tv. thats what i do
>>
>>15109314
I don't want to watch it that bad. I've already tried a bunch of stuff and I don't care enough anymore.
>>
I don't think people are buying GCW tickets to see some jobbers from nxt
>>
>>15109363
Bloodsport kind of exists as its own thing. Just uses GCW production equipment.
>>
>>15106178
>TNA, the one promotion that WWE is actually partnered with, isnt shown
Its that bad huh?
>>
>>15109363
They weren't jobbers in NXT. Watch the product. They were dimes dispensers.
>>
>>15109379
They'll probably have some NXT representation at Slammaversery.
>>
>>15106178
Moxley is the King of Bloodsport and did more than any of these randoms. They'd take Mox over any of these losers.
>>
>>15109402
cant heckin wait for Jordan Grace vs Tammy Taylor to end in a DQ
>>
>>15106178
The only thing I care about there is AJ's match. Nothing else matters.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.