[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cyn.jpg (70 KB, 604x768)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
unironically if rule 5 wasnt on there CYN couldve been retard kino but you gotta draw the line in the retardism spectrum for the retardation to successfully work
>>
>>15106766
>fights go as long as they have too
CYN? more like GMS
>>
>>15106828
That's the one that hit you and not "Sanctioned matches HIT THEIR TIMES"?
>>
>>15106794
It's even dumber after stating "You are in control" as Rule 1 and 2. I'm in control but I'm not allowed to do a superkick?
>>
>>15106766
Braun got out of there the first chance he got
>>
>>15106967
That was the only place that wanted him when he got released kek
>>
>>15106766
more like CHUD your narrative.
>>
The videos when it first started were hilarious, especially when EC3 talked about how he was sober while looking like an absolute junkie alcoholic.
>>
>>15106973
That's not true, TNA wanted him and it seemed they reached some kind of agreement at one point because he started just randomly posting "TITAN" over and over again on Twitter, but then Anthem didn't want to pay for his contract. That's also why Scott D'Amore got fired eventually, because he kept asking for money for free agents
>>
>>15106845
i read that as wrestling lingo, meaning matches booked for 10 minutes end at 10 minutes and don't run over. i don't know why fans would give a fuck, but at least the grammar is correct.
>>
>>15107006
I'm probably one of like 5 people that watched both PPVs. They were awful but in that train wreck kinda way. I wish I saved them, EC3 took them off Youtube
>>
>>15106766
Tiny should implement rule #5
>>
>>15106766
what's the difference between rule number one and rule number two?
>>
>>15106766
pretty fucking based lol
>>
>>15106766
fuckin cringe
>>
based PROJECT PIT
>>
>>15107051
Idk, maybe if you get hurt you finish the match ala aew?
>fuck yr concussion, gotta get my shit in
>>
>>15106766
How many shows did CYN end up running?
>>
>>15109185
Less than 10 possibly less then 5
>>
>>15106766
>No #Superkicks, no #TopeSuicidas, no #CanadianDestroyers
Why did they use the boomer hashtags?
>>
>>15107013
>TNA wanted him
>Anthem didn't want to pay him
>Anthem runs TNA
So they didn't want him. Thanks for saying what I said but more convoluted.
>>
Name one thing wrong with this
>>15109185
Fun fact, their last show ever came with double ticket to a "yo momma" comedy roast afterwards

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.