[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

This shit is going nowhere.
>>
File: imlovinit.png (861 KB, 864x672)
861 KB
861 KB PNG
>no shit
>>
It's okay if you don't get it.
>>
>>15107198
It wouldn't be a proper tribute to rotund ham if it didn't take months of meaningless spoopy promos to build up to a 5 minute shart of a match
>>
>>15107206
But enough about your interactions with female genitalia
>>
>>15107198
>week 2
>"Why hasn't this storyline resolved itself yet?"
>>
I really liked the tape last week but now after watching this nonsense I realize this will be classic Bray Wyatt nonsense that will take a fucking eternity to get to one match. They should've done a tape with one of the other cast members at least instead of this shit
>>
>>15107215
works for aew
>>
>>15107222
what? they literally progressed a fuck ton tonight lol. he laid out his motivations explicitly and named his targets
>>
>>15107215
lol trannies are pathetic trying to gaslight the E Gods all of the time. it never works we see through the charade
>>
>>15107227
He literally said the exact same shit they'd been saying before they even debuted and of course we can tell who the fuck he's going after given it's the guy they're currently stalking
>>
Trannies?
>>15107198
>there you arrrrrrrrrre.
>>
>>15107246
then it wasnt cryptic meandering bullshit like brays stuff you retard. its progressing way faster
>>
>>15107198
>This shit is going nowhere
Just like Rovert when he is downstairs kek
>>
>>15107225
>502

Does it though?
>>
>>15107254
Your entire family is downstairs (they’re burning in hell) lmao
>>
File: IMG_4946.jpg (32 KB, 540x384)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>15107264
Lmfao based
>>
>>15107264
don't you guys call that 'resting in abraham's bosom'?
>>
>>15107198
I don’t hate it but the editing is atrocious.
>>
>>15107246
This dumb nigga didn’t get it
KWAB
>>
>>15107264
LOL
>>
>>15107198
...is what your father said after the doctor delivered you.
>>
>he thinks they're still going after Gable
>>
>>15107198
That's false and you know it. Try to prove me wrong otherwise.
>>
>>15108026
This. Its obviously Jey. They debuted with Jey and last night showed up when Jey was there.
>>
>>15108122
Honestly it could be a number of people
>Gable's abuse of AA
>Jey leaving the Bloodline
>Seth turning on his Shield brothers
>Damian drifting away from The Judgement Day
>>
>and then the bell rings
The perfect tribute to Bray if you think about it
>>
>>15107225
AEW.. storylines..?
>>
>>15108384
Bo is better in ring than Bray but who knows how he will wrestle with the spoopy gimmick
>>
>>15107198
I will say the tape last night felt redundant and kinda flat. The tape the week before was phenomenal.
>>
>>15107215
It basically did yet they're still mad
>>
File: 1719146674919074.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1024)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Can't tell if this is making me wish Bray didn't die so we wouldn't have to put up with this garbage, or if it's making me glad he died so that at least once they finally put this Howdy character out of its misery we'll never have to see any spookie Wyatt horseshit on tv ever again.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>15107198
QRD on the gimmick?
is the blue guy from some ghost satanic family or something?
I literally never cared to watch that garbage
>>
>>15108834
Do you actually care or are you baiting to see if some autisit will post the LORE OF UNCLE HOWDY?
>>
>>15108391
Hopefully it's without a mask. Bray was pretty meh to begin with, but with the Fiend mask he was terrible.
>>
>>15108874
The Fiend mask was a lot more obstructive than the current Howdy mask. They seemed to realize early that wrestling in big old masks like that is impossible, and stopped using the full rubber Howdy mask.
The current Howdy half mask seems to be relatively unobtrusive. I'm more interested to see what they'll do with the rest. There's no way any of the others can wrestle in the masks we've seen.
>>
>>15108866
literally I dont know for a shoot, explain the lore please
>>
>>15108834
>is the blue guy from some ghost satanic family or something?
Yes, pretty much exactly yes.
>>
File: 1647807661986.png (5 KB, 640x448)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>15108938
did they explain how they went from normal human family to that clowny garbage? are they canonically alive?
>>
>>15108921
The big issue is that the original story from Bray's return was a convoluted mess that meandered for too long and never got finished.
From what I surmise: Howdy is something from Bray's childhood. A sort of nightmare that haunted him. After Bray sent the Fiend away he was "better" and wanted to be better. Howdy emerged and said Bray can't escape who he is, and that he'll never scape [his] Uncle Howdy.
Howdy would attack Knight during the Bray feud. It's likely this was actually Bray embracing his dark urges. To pull the wool over Knight, Bray had someone else adopt the Howdy persona to cover for him. If you interpret the lyrics to Shatter literally, the "lie for me brother" line stands out and supports the idea Bo was under the Howdy guise in kayfabe.
Bray embraced the darkness again, and was going to conquer WWE alongside Howdy. Wrheer this was "supposed" to be Bo or the "real" Howdy isn't clear.
Bray dies, and now the lingering presence of Howdy has attached itself to Bo. Bo wants to carry his brother's legacy, and to do so he has to embrace his "role" in playing Howdy. Whatever the "spirit" Howdy is has changed for as well to more closely resemble Bray. Bo lost his family and found a new one, and together with Howdy wants to punish people who betrayed theirs.

The nature of Howdy is really confusing because Bray didn't finish the story and it seemed to change a lot. Howdy at times seems to be a real person, an alternate persona (like the Fiend), or some type of malevolent spirit.
>>
>>15108977
They were all unrelated nondescript jobbers on the verge of being released until the blue guy's irl brother shoot died, then something gay happened and now they're all malevolent & wear Halloween masks for some reason. They haven't really explained anything yet about this new family actually, but basically it's just a group of longtime losers banded together to pretend to be greater than the sum of their parts.
>>
>>15108834
social outcasts but with spooky powers
>>
>>15107203
why did the AI give him a thong
>>
>>15107198
They could've had him returning alone and getting some serious heat on someone who is actually over on week one, week two you have a JR w/ Foley style interview with great production, then you start building up to a match and have Rowan return to do a run in at some PPV.
No NXTranny jobbers in a faction parading as some evil woodland critters, no hokey rob zombie smoke machine garbage, this is gonna get we want tables chants soon after the bell rings
>>
>>15109114
trying to get a tan. just look at how white ronald is. bray isn't going down like that.
>>
>>15108352
Jey left Roman because he was being abusive like Gable. Retard
>>
So how many months until we get one match from anyone in this stable? I wouldn't be as bored of this if we didn't have to wait like fucking 3 months of QR codes until they debuted
>>
>>15109029
>basically it's just a group of longtime losers banded together to pretend to be greater than the sum of their parts
Uh /pw/bros?... the stable is literally us.
>>
File: 1719784764998128.png (768 KB, 700x453)
768 KB
768 KB PNG
>basically it's just a group of longtime losers
Nooooooooooooooooooo. Why didn't WWE ever push me?
>>
>>15107198
It is. You're just retarded.
>>
>>15108760
us HOWDYManiacs are eatin GOOD lately, brother.
>>
>>15109090
holy fucking BASED
>>
>>15108760
why is adam cole in the background?
>>
>>15109090
They're abuse victims and their spooky personas are their coping mechanisms. Their spooky selves are all powerful and can't be victimized. Even if you strike them, it has no effect because they don't sell

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/05/wwe-including-references-to-ptsd-therapy-in-bray-wyatt-653921/

Apparently they see not getting booked as traumatic abuse
>>
>>15111517
Explains the visceral backlash pw is having to seeing themselves represented onscreen. "noooo they can't just be a group of weird losers hiding their true identity who just sit around saying stupid shit no one understands or cares about for months on end & never actually work, th-that's so weak and pathetic.."
>>
>>15111602
>Apparently they see not getting booked as traumatic abuse
This mean AEW will introduce a Brodie60?
>>
File: uncle-howdy-elbow-min.jpg (52 KB, 760x494)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Uncle Howdy will kill Adam Pearce and Rock's daughter will be the new Raw GM.
>>
>>15112507
Kek, Bo missed that elbow by a mile
>>
There you are.
>>
>>15107198
And then the bell rang.
>>
>>15108649
Last week's tape was kind of spooky but still grounded. This one went way too much into spooky.
>>
>>15109029
>They were all unrelated nondescript jobbers on the verge of being released until the blue guy's irl brother shoot died
Not really, especially not Gacy who was in one of NXT's main feuds right before this. I assume the idea is that everyone was lost without their families.

>Rowan floundered without the Wyatt Family plus was close with Bray and Harper who are now dead.
>Nikki floundered and seemed to have no idea who she was or sense of purpose when Sanity got shitcanned.
>Lumis basically seems to have been abandoned by The Way and his kayfabe wife Indi and disappeared.
>Gacy lost Schism and turned into a schizo hobo.
>>
File: 1 down.png (1.94 MB, 1273x819)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
>>15112736
>Gacy lost Schism and turned into a schizo hobo.
Gacy hasn't been the same Since HARLAND went rogue and has been on his pantheon-Destroying spree.
>>
>>15112736
>Not really, especially not Gacy who was in one of NXT's main feuds right before this
I don't watch NXT. The one where he lost a feud to Dijak? Ok so he might be the best one in the group. He's not in his 40's or Bo Dallas, so he's their chance at a breakout star. Because I don't know what those Howdy matches are going to look like or even the zombie girl, I guess she'll wrestle like Abadon?
>>
>>15112788
Schizo hobo Gacy was incredibly based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.