[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

WWE was right, nigga has the aura of a FB meme page moderator
>>
saw this one on the ‘cord
>>
>>15108677
I have to suspect that him being kind of cool on NXT was down to people like Shawn reigning him in. I can only imagine how much of his twitter faggotry will be on display on TV once he signs with AEW.
>>
>>15108677
But where's his red white & blue neck tattoo? Sorry Dijak, but until you fully commit to the bit Cody will remain the reigning King of Cringe
>>
>>15108699
He wasn’t cool in NXT either, he was still a lolcow, he was just more entertaining
>>
Did Cody ever actually do anything to this dude or even interact with him, or is he mad at Cody because he said something stupid about Cody and everyone told him he looked like an idiot?
>>
>>15108749
I suspect the latter, Cody is way too smart to interact with this faggot.
>>
>>15108749
they had a match seven years ago
>>
>>15108677
so is dijak based or not?

I dug the whole "croatin bad-guy in a movie" look he had, and liked the handful of matches i saw with him.......so what gives?
is he *THAT* big of a dweeb irl?

really?
>>
>>15108677
old man yells at cloud energy
>>
>>15108677
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DIMMMMMMLESSSSS
D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DIIIIIIIIIIJAAAAAAAAKK
>>
>>15109044
You know how Sneed isn't all that bad in the ring but his social media presence fucking kills his aura? Imagine someone who's exponentially better in the ring, and exponentially more insufferable online. It's painful putting up with him, and he's almost worth it...but he's not.
>>
>>15108677
he sucked
>>
File: EaFC3rhWoAAADXT.jpg (103 KB, 1080x1080)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>15108677
>where eagles dare
>>
>>15108677
What a faggot. How big of a faggot do you have to be in order to like him?
>>
>>15110465
what do the eagles dare to do?
>>
File: 1719504985993319.jpg (444 KB, 1290x2125)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>15108677
lol Is he seriously working an angle with /pw/ right now? I know Manny got worked by the "he got fired over the Cody Rhodes tweet" posts, so maybe Dijak did too.
>>
>>15108677
>Please look at me!
Kek
>>
>>15110922
>Manny got worked by the "he got fired over the Cody Rhodes tweet" posts
What?
>>
>>15108677
>Leaks shit
>Talks shit about the top babyface in the fed
He made Hunter's decision super easy.
>>
>>15110989
During the stream the night Dijak got fired, Manny felt the need to specifically say that Dijak was not fired over any tweets.
Earlier that day, peedub kept posting that Cody Rhodes tweet, and were generally just shitposting with it, saying it got him fired. Dijak also appeared to get worked when this board also kept shitposting, saying it was him leaking shit that got him fired. As if anyone besides a small handful of retards actually believed it was a singular instance of either happening that did it.
>>
>>15111006
I mean I have the scoop on why he really got released, but /pw/ isn't ready to hear it yet.
>>
>>15111023
We know about the little boy he was found with.
>>
>>15111119
You heard that too? Dang...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.