[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryback-vs-goldberg.jpg (68 KB, 739x415)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
A fan recently pitched the idea of seeing Goldberg and ex-WWE star Ryback in a retirement match in AEW. Last week, on his YouTube channel, the 42-year-old former WWE star officially challenged Goldberg to a double retirement match in Las Vegas next year.

Recently, a wrestling fan took to his Twitter (X) account and pitched a double retirement match between Goldberg and Ryback for the upcoming AEW All In PPV, which will take place at Wembley Stadium.

Several other fans on the social media platform reacted to the post. It looks like not many people want to see Ryback and Goldberg lock horns inside the squared circle.

>''This match would be awful, IMO!'' a fan claimed.

>"If that’s the vision, I’m about to pull an Oedipus and pluck out my own eyes," another fan stated.

>"The loser retires, but get this, the winner retires, too! How about that?" another fan wrote.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/aew/news-please-no-it-s-nightmare-fans-react-idea-goldberg-ex-wwe-star-retirement-match-aew-all-in
>>
Not ready to see the Rybackster hang it up just yet
>>
Based RyRy
>>
>>15109452
fuck off Rybitch chase is getting your mom's ass again when he gets out of prison
>>
>>15109452
The only big money match left in wrestling if you ask me not just in terms of the contracts that they would require to get them in the ring for this match because you know they will be asking for so many figures on their contracts but also in terms of the audience it could get in terms of ticket sales for attendance in the building but also in terms of PPV sales of the event when you take this into consideration there's really no other big money matches of this scale left in wrestling and that's just about all that I have left to say about this
>>
>Rycuck desperately trying to cling onto to Steinberg for relevancy
This is getting sad now. Rycuck should just forget about wrestling the way wrestling has forgotten about him. Go out with some dignity while you still have a morsel of it left
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (51 KB, 374x427)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>15109750
Nobody asked you, Rytard
>>
Tony's plan was simple, yet ludicrous. They were to perform a wild, uninhibited dance routine in the center of the food court, broadcast live on TBS. But there was a catch: it had to be done in the nude. Goldberg and Ryback had their reservations, but the promise of a hefty paycheck and the potential to go viral was too tempting to pass up, so they got naked and danced like confused male strippers.

Jim Cornette, unable to resist the spectacle, emerged from his hiding spot, his pants around his ankles, his hand still in a very compromising position. His eyes widened when he realized he had an audience, but instead of retreating, he did the unthinkable. He stepped into the fray, joining Goldberg and Ryback in their naked dance.

The crowd's reaction was a mix of shock and awe, jaws dropping and eyes popping. Phones shot up, capturing the moment in high definition. The music grew louder, and the three men, now in sync, began to move with a surprising grace, their bare bodies bouncing and gyrating in a display that would make even the most stoic wrestling fan blush.

Ryback, feeling particularly emboldened, looked over at Cornette and licked his lips. "Jim," he panted, "I've always wondered about that legendary cock of yours. Mind if I get a taste?"

Goldberg looked at Ryback and Cornette, a mix of disbelief and exhilaration on their faces. "Well, guys," he said, "I think we are redefining the term 'sports entertainment'."
>>
>>15110319
Kek
>>
>>15109452
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.