[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why can't someone from AEW get in fortnite?
>>
>>15109809
>fortnite
Is it 2018 again?
>>
>>15109809
My accounts worth an easy 60k at this point kek
>>
>>15109820
Was it worth the investment?
>>
>>15109827
I havent really dumped too too much on skins and shit.
They do get me on the crew packs though.
Its the fact that I have skins(and all their variants minus golden peely fully corrupted scratch because idek that was a thing until after that seasons end and the skin before golden peely i forget if its skye or tntina but I golded their head) umbrellas emotes wraps camos screens etc. I bought many seasons with vbucks earned from seasons past.
I did buy cena though.
I miss fornite imposters.
>>
>>15109820
>He thinks his Fortnite account is worth 60k
lol, lmao even
>>
>>15109957
At this point yea probably honestly worth more.
I could probably make a gay ass tik tok channel highlighting everything I have which would probably generate money as well.
You dont understand stupid young people with a big bank account. I do.
>>
>>15109809
Probably because WWE locked them to some exclusivity shit in order to use their licensed material like they did with Funko once they found out they made AEW ones too
>>
>>15109820
And how do you plan to sell it?
>>
>>15110037
this
>>
>>15109809
Probably because WWE is aimed towards the kids under 12 that play Fortnite. And if you're an adult and play it then you're a massive fucking virgin retarded loser (edrones). Simple as.
>>
>>15110037
You're living in retard land. You sound like a zoomer yourself. (No shit, he plays Fortnite).
There's literally no Fortnite accounts worth over a few hundred bucks, no one is actually buying them. You can look at account markets now and see the only ones selling are for under $100.
Dumb retard believing everything you see on tiktok lmao. Stay in school kid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.