[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

So was she just a prude? Her on-screen “relationship” with Dom was completely neutered and sexless
>>
>>15110167
In kayfabe, she just didn't like PDA and frankly Dom doesn't seem comfortable with it either. In reality, Buddy is a seething bitch and Dom is loyal to his wife.
>>
She's a good girlfriend if not just for putting up with Buddy's shit. That dude almost tanked his and her careers by being such a passive aggressive and insecure bitch online.
>>
Buddy cried about it which ruined the entire thing. By the end they were just two people hanging out without even touching each other on screen
>>
>>15110167
>>15110184
>>15110238
Buddy is a bitch
>>
File: gif-20240701-211150.gif (3.19 MB, 450x294)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB GIF
>>15110177
>>15110184
>>15110238
Liv went as far as breaking up with Bo Dallas right before this part of the story started so she could truly let loose. That tells me who has more dedication to their craft. I don't know if the craft is wrestling or being a slut but it's dedication either way.
>>
>>15110167
PDA's are disgusting
>>
>>15110167
Her onscreen relationship with Dom will definitely be used as a way to make Dom even more of a heel. Dom will be apologetic and pleading for rhea and rhea will easily forgive him. Dom will get over worried and cost Rhea her rematch with Liv. Afterwards Dom will confess to Rhea, but Rhea will say that it was never like that and that she has a husband, which will cause Dom to hate her. #either that, or it will be used as a way to get Dom face, as Rhea will say that seducing Dom was just a wya to get him away from Rey
>>
>>15110250
Yeah i hate him
>>
>>15110167
She was literally taking advantage of Dom.
>>
>>15110167
imagine the handjobs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.