[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

once again, I am demanding proof of life
>>
MCMG vs Bucks at Wembley
>>
>>15110424
MCMG would've been good in the early AEW days, before the trios killed the whole division.
>>
They’re the bucks if they were good
>>
File: GOons5EbgAA1eMb.jpg (325 KB, 2048x1540)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
they signed months ago, just waiting on creative like many others.
t. someone in the know.
>>
>>15110478
sorry kid we gotta squeeze in a learning tree segment and a daniel garcia squash match
>>
>>15110424
those were my niggas growing up

funny enough some if their best work were with the bucks. but since this is gayew, they'll fumble this
>>
>>15110452
maybe on planet retard
>>
>>15110424
based TNA fired them so they're now wrestling for hotdogs in high school gyms
>>
They've been toyboxed by Tina Khan
>>
>>15110441
the AEW tag division is recovering in terms of depth, the Young Cucks are just holding up the fucking tag belts worse than Roman Reigns. 0 defenses
>>
File: florida-map-0.jpg (51 KB, 560x545)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>15110424
I heard the people of Michgan are shoot retarded and this is how you tell someone which part of the state you're from. How do people in Florida tell you?
>>
>>15110424
>042
>>
>>15110424
I've always hated these two assholes.
Their matches on TNA:
>run around the ring with blank facial expressions doing a tag team move that usually takes up to 10-20 seconds
>pop up and face the camera with the same blank expression
>Do their shitty handgesture
>>
>>15114775
They got smarter with age. Still better in the ring than most of the younger guys who stole their shit wholesale (Gargano, Bucks). Alex in particular is an excellent singles guy. I've seen him on indie shows lately and he can tard wrangle literally anyone to a halfway decent match.
>>
Guy on left looks like Gary Speed
>>
>>15112300
we don't call tna that anymore here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.