[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: melon.jpg (103 KB, 466x680)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
best technical wrestler in the world and can't draw a dime.... look at the state of AEW's business LOL

When The Outisders went to WCW they popped business where they were selling out 10 to 20k arenas EVERY WEEK FOR 3 YEARS! on top of record viewership ratings and big ppv business and best selling wrestling t-shirt of all time and made wrestling mainstream. And before you say Hogan or Goldberg or Sting

Hogan and Sting didn't work house shows. Goldberg didn't become draw until mid 98.

Also don't forget in addation to being an anti draw, Bryan Danielson was also raped by gay coon cock in 2010.
>>
>>15110587
Wolfcoon seething because Dynamite is about to outlast Nitro on TV
>>
>>15110587
This dude is such a pussy
>>
>>15110587
Flip flops
>>
>>15110619
>This dude is such a pussy
yeah
yjk he cries after sex
>>
>>15110587
A watermelon a day keeps the rapist away.
>>
>>15110654
Me too. He's just like me.
>>
Daniel Cryan being happy to give his rapist a treat!
>>
>>15110654
His victim cried after sex too you know…
>>
>>15110663
Seems more like it would attract them. Those people do love their wassamellon.
>>
>>15110587
Nobody debuting after 2004 is a draw. Nobody. You people deluded yourselves with Daniel Bryan and Punk in the 2010s. People were coming to see the WWE, to see the pageantry of Wrestlemania, not them.
>>
>>15110587
>they were selling out 10 to 20k arenas EVERY WEEK FOR 3 YEARS!
Why didn't they ever make a Milly gate
>>
>>15110587
>He’s a great wrestler but people who openly say they hate wrestling and that’s it’s the least important part of wrestling hate him.

How is their shit taste my problem?
>>
>>15110669
kek, based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.