[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709286169476940.png (622 KB, 528x754)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
Kek what a giving player
>>
>>15111179
Did he adopt Swerve?
>>
>>15111179
Absolutely based, Will is a huge asset to AEW
Paul fumbling him will go down as his biggest mistake among many
>>
Just wanted to make sure there is a strong role model for his wife's son
>>
This company is so fucking gay lmao
>>
MJF not listening
>>
>>15111111
>>
>>15111225
Sure, Will Ospreay hasn't increased the ratings, ticket sales, or anything for the company, but he sure is an asset because uhhh
>>
Retarded. Nobody in that company has any business sense. God could come down and decide to job to swerve and the dude would still be a midcarder
>>
>>15111209
/thread KWAB
>>
>>15111179
So that's why Swerve had a shoot tear on his cheek.
>>
>>15111179
>I took this fight to intentionally lose to you
What in the actual fuck is the point of caring about anything? I hate modern wrestling so much.
>>
>>15111179
Problem is, they listen to the internet waaay too much about the wrong shit. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE DANIEL CAWCIA, TONY.
>>
>>15111179
Ospreay seems extremely sensitive to the shit he reads online. He was talking about ratings shit not too long ago and obviously the Triple H situation. I feel like that trait will hurt him in the long run
>>
>>15111250
its not real
>>
>>15111179
yes please break more behind the scenes stories about AEW
break the 4th wall for me
im gonna
im gonnaaaaa
SMOOOOOORK
>>
>>15111179
Cuckspreay
>>
>Let's hug and kiss and be faggots and remind the fans that this is fake shit and we're all good friends

This is why no one watches this tranny company anymore
>>
>>15111179
all this confirms is that he was a placeholder
>>
File: disgusteddragons.jpg (50 KB, 383x325)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>15111179
Absolutely pathetic. No drive of his own, just wanting to solidify his friend as a world champion in a failing attempt because all metrics of interest are down with him on top, but that doesn't matter because AEW isn't about a compelling product, it's about friends masturbating each other's egos.
Him leaving NJPW and choosing AEW instead of WWE was a godsend. This guy's a total fucking faggot.
>>
>>15111250
>I took this fight to intentionally lose to you
That's all wrestling. Difference is that these nu faggots can't keep their fucking mouths shut. Even if this story is fake, nu wrestlers have done shit like this before.
>>
>>15111278
All Friends Wrestling
>>
>>15111179
Drew did this for Priest at CatC but you don't see dirtsheets making a big deal about that.
>>
>wrestling is fake and I’m going to expose the business even more
Thanks Will very cool
>>
>i could have won but chose not to haha. say you're welcome nigger
>>
>>15111288
Huh, no he didn't, that may have been the idea behind the booking, but "Drew" didn't do it. Drew just had a match that furthered his Punk story and lost in a far more protected fashion
>>
>>15111286
Yeah, but they pretended to hate each other in public because it sold tickets and no one got their feelings hurt. This all worked fine until Bret and Shawn worked themselves into a shoot. In reality two dimeless shitters who never a nickel created the biggest angle of all-time The Montreal Screwjob, which neither of them had the ability to capitalize on.
>>
>>15111179
fucking mark
>>
>>15111290
>expose the business
Nothing AEW does exposes the business, because nobody's watching. HHH going public calling WWE a movie, though, was even worse.
>>
Literally everything about AEW is winking at the camera and telling you it’s fake and we’re all just playing pretend
This is not compelling TV
>>
>>15111179
>I should job to you to show that I'm not the world champion, you are, and I'm not going to take the belt from you
>you should all be happy to lose to him because our boss gave him a prop, ignore all the business data available and the empty arenas, he is our champion, praise the dear leader and his decisions
Modern wrestlers are bootlicking faggots.
>>
>>15111179
Unironically fucking based.
He understands that you don't make stars by only giving them the least they need. AEW needs new big names and Swerve is on his way but he doesnt become one by beating Will Hobbs, Big Bill, Ethan Page, Brody King and then losing the title.
It also helps Ospreay in the long run
>>
>>15111338
Swerve is never going to become a big name because he's a midcarder for life lmao
>>
He did what Cena should have done against Nexus
>>
>>15111358
Yeah because Will Ospreay is on the level of star power as Cena KEK
>>
>>15111342
Swerve broke the edrone kek
>>
>>15111366
He got buck broken and fired like a bitch kek
>>
>>15111364
He's a bigger wrestling star globally than Cena ever will be. Cena is just an rntertainer who plays pretend Wrestling. Will actually wrestles on a top level unlike most who have ever done it. By every metric Will is a bigger star than Cena in the Wrestling landscape
>>
>>15111381
Okay Dave, how's the divorce going by the way?
>>
>>15111381
Dude, they use Cena and Roman in random advertisements in India. I lived in Japan for two years, no one outside of wrestling fans would know who Will Osprey is.
>>
>>15111179
>i only lost because I felt bad for swerve being not over
what kind if faggot retard says the quiet part loud like this? what the fuck id be hot. he just buried him even further!!
>>
>>15111374
I wish I would have saved that image of Swerve breaking Hangman with the nogs and Piccolo laughing
>>
I don't see anything wrong with leaking this stuff, it even works in kayfabe:
>Will wanted to eliminate the talking point of Swerve being a placeholder for him until All In by taking his title
>>
>>15111338
You don't become a name by beating no-names.
>>
File: baito.jpg (17 KB, 283x427)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>15111381
>>
>>15111179
That's why this company is in the goddamn shape it's in because of bullshit like this.
>>
Being publicly magnanimous about putting him over being a choice like this makes swerve look like a bigger geek than if you beat him
>>
As if Mr. 502k views was in place to put anyone over lmao
>>
>>15111526
Yeah this is basically tacitly admitting he knows Swerve's not viewed by the fanbase as a legitimate champion. Saying shit like this is cloying and basically begging people to view him with legitimacy
>see i lost to him he's a real champion now
Sorry this dweeby ass nigcel isn't gonna be an authentic champion until he can put more than 3k in a 15k arena for weekly TV.
>>
File: 1697060106795269.png (776 KB, 668x732)
776 KB
776 KB PNG
>bruv, I know there isn't any heat between me and Swerve, but just book the match so I can put him over clean
And TK actually booked it. No wonder this company is ice cold.
>>
>>15111179
>oi bruv, didja evah seen rocky 3?
>>
Why did Will leak this to SRS?
>>
>>15111238
He can do a job without bitching about it, very uncommon in AEW.
>>
>>15111179
sounds like something im never going to watch
>>
>>15111283
sauce?
>>
>>15111179
Live like a cuck, lose like a cuck.
>>
>>15111892
Nobody does charity anonymously. Like when Liv posted how much she donated to Black Lives Matter.
>>
>>15111338
It's a good move at times, but a bad move to go telling everyone about it.
>>
But we the fans want the best wrestler in the world to be champion and not some DEI crackhead porch monkey.
>>
>>15111239
This, just because you wrestle good doesn't make you a main eventer.
>>
>>15111998
AEW fans are incredibly fickle
Not even 6 months ago you people were saying Swerve was the hottest act in the industry
>>
>>15111260
Bruv's got shoot autism, it's in his natire.
>>
>>15112023
Those were the e-drones who came over when Tony signed all the NXT shitters and Punk. Anyone who has actually seen NJPW would want Billy to be champ.
>>
>>15112036
>Anyone who has actually seen NJPW would want Billy to be champ.
I've seen NJPW and I want him nowhere but back there so they can re-teach him how to fucking wrestle.
He went from pulling blood out of a stone (getting a fantastic match out of Shota Umino) to some of the worst, most contrived wrestling I've seen out of him. A total, instant regression to his RevPro days.
>>
File: christian-cage-1.jpg (132 KB, 1200x800)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>does his job and puts Swerve over, without tears, and moves on
>>
>>15111179
Swerve is unironically and uniliterally lmao Midcard champion
>>
>>15112036
Don’t pretend AEW fans watch njpw
There are plenty of examples proving they don’t
>>
>>15111209
He gave Swerve a go at his wife so he can have more little brown darlings to take care off
>>
Wrestlers do this literally all the time, I don't know why we're supposed to pat Ospreay on the back for this.
>>
>>15112106
it's a planted story anon because the only people aew knows how to appeal to are the fat smark virgins who would give a fuck about something like this
>>
>>15111179
The BBC never loses
Willy should consider definitive retirement
Even tho willy & the mighty BBC AEW world champ's form sum tag team and conquer the tag team titles
>>
>>15111250
The issue is wrestlers giving interviews talking about this for brownie points. Hell, you have cody talking about the people that want him to go heel in interviews. Haitch and Tony need to put a lid on this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.