[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>this year (just like last) we wont be on the #CDMX y #Monterrey shows this 13 y 14 of july.
>hope we see you next year!

kek, what's the point of papa nose hoarding all these beaners if not even bothering to put them on the mexico shows
>>
It's interesting how talent are being more outspoken about their booking lately
>>
>>15111527
He'll do the same with Penta when he gets him.
>>
>>15111533
they're realizing if you're latin and not have the last name of 'guerrero' or 'mysterio' then you're shit outta luck
>>
it's funny how no one complains about hbk's booking
>>
Oh no, the generic uppity spics that are never happy are being uppity again, what will we ever do
>>
>>15111527
Though I like Berto an Rcia, not even I would miss these guys in any of WWE shows for few shows, so I don't get why they just don't let them.. or is this some cartel shit/running gag or something?
>>
>>15111527
are those real tattoos haha what homos
>>
>>15111527
They're dog shit and no beaner would pay to see them anyway. Beaners only want Rey and Dom.
>>
>>15111527
Who tf in Mexico wants to see them? It's not like they were stars in CMLL or AAA. They mainly worked literal who Mexican indie promotions.
>>
>>15111527
>doing the wolves' gimmick from over a decade ago
kek what faggot beaners.
They really can't help but want to be white no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>15111606
No its the *exact same* things the American Wolves in TNA would use. They are fake tats basically. Eddie Edwards in shambles rn.
>>
>>15111527
>>15111756
>>15111772
Davey Ricardo and Eddie Eduardo
>>
>>15111786
Dahvid and Eduardito
>>
>>15111527
>>15111533
These minorities have been awfully uppity as of late.
>>
>>15111606
They're not tattoos. They appeared on both of their bodies during a dream.
>>
>>15111527
Garza being as misued as he has been for years is really goddamn mystifying. He's great in the ring, has charisma, can talk, even has marketable good looks. Is Humberto that much of a dimeless albatross?
>>
>>15111549
NXT shitters complain and they get sacked. Main roster guys get away with it for some reason.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.