[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_8269.jpg (115 KB, 662x652)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Anyone have a link or know what he said about the political debate?
>>
>>15112528
The youtube clips usually omit his political rants so you'll have to wait for the next podcast. Usually his political rants are in the beginning so they're easy to skip for me but if you're looking for them it should be in the beginning.
>>
>>15112528
Will he suggest double-crossing Sleepy at the convention and putting the strap-on on Kamala?
Brandon screwed Brandon
>>
>>15112648
I think they’ll be on the drivethru but his immediate reaction would have been dimes now he’s been fed the cope talking points by his land whale wife and the media
>>
>>15114060
No it's way more interesting than that.
The media's talking points after Biden's performance in 2020 were "he's brilliant, support Biden"
The media's talking points now are "He should never have been presented, the guy's too old, he can't even speak, the DNC must present someone else" and that's probably what Cornette's gonna say as well.
What makes it interesting is that he's been cutting promos for the guy for years.
The only thing I wonder is whether it'll take 30 seconds or 30 minutes of the show for Cornette to say what Brian Last wants to hear.
>>
>>15114105
Yeah I know people skip the political rants but it’s honestly funny seeing someone who claims to be rational come up with such cope when it comes to Biden who is clearly mentally declining
>>
Jim Cornette's existence alone is justification for Lincoln trying to genocide Southerners. He was trying to do us a favor.
>>
>>15114105
corny loves sleepy joe and will defend him no matter what
>>
>>15114171
The true redpill. Lincoln was based and almost always right. Guys like Stonewall Jackson and John Wilkes Booth are worse than useless losers, they are harmful to the entire country.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.