[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Remember when GirlonCinema (also known in /PW/ circles as "GOC" or by me fondly as "The" GOC :p) thought that "Trios match" means Triple threat (she didn't get the difference between the two, lell XD) so one of us explained it to her on twitter (thru my meme account tho, I'm too shy to interact with her on a real account :p :p) and then she was like HahaZomg and then made a YTvideo about how funny it was and finally she learned and explained in the video what is the difference between a "trios" match and a "triple threat" in AEW.

That was cute hehe , when you reminisce.

I'm a guy btw
>>
i didnt read any of this but you should still kill yourself
>>
TLDR?
>>
>>15113146
Holy shit I hate you
>>
>>15113146
aight, that's cool
don't let the self-destructive and possibly gay nerds get you down anon
>>
>>15113219
Tee hee this is what GOC would say, too anon.

KissesXO

(I identify as female online but guy irl)
>>
great gimmick
can see some anons getting worked already
>>
>>15113250
No, I know
I know who you are dawg, don't worry about it
>>
>>15113146
Remember when she started to show bobs and vagine, that was cool
>>
When I asked for some originality on this board I didn't mean the gay kind. Fucking monkey's paw.
>>
>>15113146
Remember when GOC and/or her BF would flood this board with her crappy content and boring lewds?
>>
It was fun bullying her off youtube. You guys should find I new girl to simp for so we can do this again.
>>
>>15113942
That was cool. She got married and stopped watching wrestling altogether. Total sadness

>>15114156
Kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.