[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GS45foobAAA5Ctx.png (729 KB, 700x395)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
Show starts at 5:30am EDT / 10am BST. 54 MINUTES TILL SHOWTIME

The 3rd day of G1 action takes place in Naito's 2nd hometown of Hiroshima with 5 A Block matches and a bonus B Block match before going into the B Block day on Thursday.
Opening VTR - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7MNijjO5zk

>G1 CLIMAX 34 A Block Match
Tetsuya Naito (0–2) vs Jake Lee (1–1)
SANADA (1–1) vs EVIL (2–0)
Shota Umino (1–1) vs Gabe Kidd (1–1)
Shingo Takagi (1–1) vs Great-O-Khan (0–2)
Callum Newman (1–1) vs Zack Sabre Jr. (2–0)
>G1 CLIMAX 34 B Block Match
Jeff Cobb (1–0) vs Konosuke Takeshita (1–0)
>Tag Team Match
United Empire (Francesco Akira & HENARE) vs BULLET CLUB War Dogs (Gedo & David Finlay)
>Tag Team Match
Guerrillas of Destiny (Jado & El Phantasmo) vs Los Ingobernables De Japon (BUSHI & Yota Tsuji)
>6 Man Tag Match
Shoma Kato, Tomoaki Honma & Hirooki Goto vs Katsuya Morishima, Toru Yano & Boltin Oleg
>>
Oh hell yeah! Time to watch some REAL wrestlers just do what they do best! Wrestle!
>>
File: image (3).png (606 KB, 697x930)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>15309569
It's odd seeing the top IWGP champions go 0-2 to start but a different booking formula is definitely welcome.
>>
File: Fm1CIcZaYAMv96e.jpg (30 KB, 524x329)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>15309569
Gabe please injure Shota
>>
>Cobb v Takeshita

MEATY
>>
>>15309585
damn is this the opening match?
>>
File: 1721442207425219.png (21 KB, 1196x752)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
morning lads
>>
personally i prefer english comms so i can know the story
>>
>>15309635
Today is Walker with ELP as guest when the G1 matches start.
>>
>Listening to the latest Keepin it Strong Style and they hint that Gabe and Shota have shoot backstage heat with each other
I'm accepting this as true just to enhance today's match
>>
>>15309667
Shota knows Kidd is a numpty
>>
File: 1715579329778022.jpg (86 KB, 1271x1199)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
What a grim card, you people shoot watching this shit ?
>>
>>15309635
it's fucking wrestling you stupid retard
>>
>>15309692
here is your [u] you gay amphibian
>>
>>15309717
and???
>>
File: 12456789.png (201 KB, 810x362)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
GUESS WHO'S WINNER GUESS WHO'S WINNER
>>
>>15309740
yall really rock with this???
>>
>>15309745
The music video is making me warmer to it but the song fucking sucks still.
>>
>>15309745
Like a fungus it's growing on me.
>>
Love the big Khazak nigga
>>
So is Oleg Orthodox Christian?
>>
>>15309569
>Guerrillas of Destiny
lol, lmao even
>>
File: 1669328694821668.png (11 KB, 650x650)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
why is there no japanese commentary on baked
not watching with gay ass burger commentary
>>
Goto I love you but you gotta eat that F5 and go 0-3
>>
Well the world must have wanted me to watch this because I passed out at 130 and I woke up 30 mins ago.
Whatever happened to that mystery man that honma tagged with.
Jesus christ njpwworld fix your shit
>>
>>15309767
You could just buy njpwworld and have the option
Anyone elses shit just cut though as i shill the shit service
>>
>>15309777
not that guy but do they still charge at the 1st of every month? I'll sub right now if no
>>
>bear hug into the gutwrench
Tana please protect him at all costs
>>
Who wins Boltin or Goto
>>
>only 1 gamethread with only 20+ replies
jesus christ
>>
MAN FUCK BUSHI
>>
>>15309796
show just started
>>
>>15309796
Shit hasnt even been on for 20 minutes dont you have better shit to do with your time.
I went to a waterpark got the best version of fast pass rode all the rides multiple times fucked my fiance afterwards had some banging ass lasagna got drunk fell asleep woke up now. What are you doing with your life.
>>
>>15309796
Don't care, nigger
>>
Gotta say I love Jake Lee and hes giving me the same kind of energy that Taichi gave me when I first discovered Taichi
>>
Hard to believe that the Japanese really wake up this early to watch these things. I could never do this consistently.
>>
>>15309806
How you feeling about your boy Tama Tonga in WWE?
>>
>thunder for Jado
How could ELP be so sad having this man around
>>
>>15309806
You did all that in 20 minutes? Holy fucking based.
>>
>>15309806
?
>>
>>15309819
Oh no a former mid carder left, perish the thought.
>>
File: god's grace.jpg (226 KB, 1077x1200)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>Takeshita vs Cobb before I go to sleep for week
>>
>>15309819
Love it but desu I hate that in the brawls he takes more than he gives. But I went to msg got to see the dude in person he was 5 feet away from me I made the fucking dude laugh also you can see me on smackdown holding up my GOD sign above the entrance ramp. Shit was great.
I miss him in NJPW but trust me when I say that watching the seethe has been enjoyable and watching people who never knew tama tonga now like tama.
For what its worth Tama was over in and out of the arena I shit you not because he was in eyesight of people 20 kids and a bunch adults are chanting tamaaaa tamaaaa
Meanwhile I'm just saying guerilla tactics.
But yea well everyone was begging for his autograph after the show I knew better so I saw him he saw me I shouted Guerrilla Tactics What then as he walked away with tanga jacob and solo I shouted fuck roman fuck solo fuck jacob the only member in the bloodline that matters is tama fucking tama as he entered the car. My fiance got a great video of him post show and when he sees me. Its on my other phone about to smoke a blunt.
Yea. Miss all of you feel bad elp has no friends him and jado need to join the bloodline. He can be the new sammy
>>
Lol
>>
ELP needs new friends Im sick of seeing Jado hop around.
>>
>>15309821
Dumb shit like that always pops me brother.
>>15309852
The only chance i have of anyone reading that is that its the preshow.
I just don't shut up
>>
>>15309852
Kek knew it was Tama-bro. Tama has charisma no doubt, hope he isn't fed to Roman's cousins in the next year.
>>
>>15309861
>being friends with one of the bookers is bad
Next you're going to tell me that Finlay needs to stop hanging out with Gedo and Boltin should shake off that deadweight Tanahashi. ELP has a safe job for the next decade.
>>
WAGAGA OOGABOOGA WATASHI WA HENARE DA
>>
HE
NA
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
>>
>>15309861
ELPs final match is against Finlay, so I guess he's playing spoiler
But his match before that is with Goto, so maybe he joins CHAOS?
>>
>>15309864
Hope the past year has treated you well.
DO YOU FUCKERS KNOW HOW ANGRY I WAS THAT I LITERALLY COULD HAVE WATCHED A LOT OF MY FAVORITE NJPW GUYS DAYS AFTER THE MSG SHOW BUT YOU CANT PAY ME TO BE IN A CROWD OF TRANNIES EVEN IF THE SEATS ARE BOMB AND NASSAU COLISEUM IS 40 TO 50 MINUTES AWAY FROM ME.
FUCK YOU AEW.
NJPW RUN AN NJPW IN LI, MSG OR BARCLAY
>>
Dance for me dance for me dance for me.....no wait
DANCE WITH MEEEEE
DANCE WITH MEEEEEEER
>>
That War Dogs shirt looks amazing
>>
Finlay's had two good matches this G1 and put newer guys over clean. I think I'm warming to him and will feel more comfortable with him inevitably winning out (at least to the last match).
>>
IWGP GROBARU CHANPION
ZA RABERU DAVITTO FINULAY
>>
>>15309877
Been taking it easy so it's all good. Who in NJPW is your guy now? Replacing the pointing Tama picture is regrettable.
>>
Need to see an acne removal video with Akira.
>>
>>15309888
How has finlay still not sold you unless you have kept up as infrequently as I have. In my opinion everything I seen as a younglion finnjuice him on his own as a face and I just give people that chance.
I dont think david finlay at any point has given anyone a reason to doubt or discredit his abilities.
I think it comes down to his look and size but hes a leader of bullet club they should look like that. I think hes great as a heel I feel Bullet Club has become better since he took over Ive missed a lot the fact that coughlin is done fucking sucks but Gabe is still on a tear Jake Lee is a great addition and finlay has great matches as a heel or a face.
Now if he just shit the bed over and over I would be like fuck this guy.
But its been well over a year now my guy feels like 2 at this point
>>
I'll never forget this lil nigga being scraed of a fucking fork
>>
File: GEmo_02bEAAKAyk.jpg (91 KB, 600x400)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>15309935
dumb fucking storyline but I love this pic
>>
ALPHA BROS TIME TO LOCK IN
>>
Walker wtf
>>
I think Takeshita wins this. The TV title is one that he could win and take to AEW (because we know Tony loves to hijack NJPW titles)
>>
File: tama-apology.jpg (27 KB, 777x437)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>15309901
I will always use it.
Taichi pisses me off he just threw it all away, miho, suzuki-gun ends with no taichi-gun, forms just 4 guys, no wait I love SANADA Just 5 guys(love the name fucking hate SANDA) and becomes his cheerleader to win the title that why was he not trying to win it.
UE is my favorite stable they need to push Cobb as a monster the one Japan needs and has had for 5 plus years now.
Jake Lee, not even because he beat SANADA in quicker time than it takes me to eat a sandwich, I like characters. Taichi kind of just demanded my attention the first time I saw him and while I missed his first entrance because I was rolling a blunt hes demanded my attention and has not disappointed.
Happy for all my young lions from when I started except shooter.
Get your own gimmick.
Ill write some more shit some day in the njpw thread but I will leave with this fuck AEW this dudes last name is takesshit however his first match was good but how much of that was because of tsuji
Gabes my dawg for real
>>
Depressed elp commentary kek. Feel the energy
>>
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>15309961
He needs to embrace the Monster drinker gimmick
>>
already dimes
>>
Cobb vs Oleg is something I look forward to
>>
Takeshita's forearm is the best in the biz damn
>>
Takeshita curing ELP's depression right now
>>
Take a shitta is overrated
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>15309984
you sound like a fag saying that during this match
>>
>>15309919
I was being a silly goose anon, I've been sold on Finlay in this gimmick for about a year and enjoyed pre BC Finlay but everyone talks about how he "isn't the guy" so I lean into it.
>>
I just cant trust anyone enough to give me a poisonrana
>>
>>15309994
Not even your own mother?
>>
He hit that like Cobb was a Jr are you fucking kidding me
>>
Cobb's the best
>>
Tony Khan is a fucking retard.
>>
Takeshita is good. i wish he'd just do DDT full time or NJPW but i get that money talks.
>>
>>15310005
Trve
>>
>>15309992
I felt that way about Jay early on especially back in the days of SOONposting but by the time the guy finally won I had warmed up to him now I am just filled with anger that hes been wasted away elsewhere. Legit wasted cant even be like hate the promotion but it seems like they treat jay white right. Nope.
>>
>>15310005
If Omega was booking Takeshita would be world champ
>>
>first G1 match of the show is the best one
>it's from the other block
>>
>>15309992
I think Finlay is good in every regard other then his look.
>>
>>15310005
At least he doesn't have a gimmick where he just says "bitch"
>>
>>15310005
Remember when cobb couldve ended up in AEW in the beginning. I think he made the right choice.
And after I write these words he lost to the AEW guy.
Well there guys the special of cobbs a monster for g1 wants to end all opponents in under 15.
>>
>>15310013
Why the fuck did he get the shitty shoulder tattoo first?
>>
based barn burner cobb
>>
I could go to fucking sleep right now but Zacl stretching Newman could be fun
>>
>>15309954
Yep that TV title is going on a holiday to Dynamite
>>
I'm kinda new to NJPW but what does the subscription gives me? just the basic g1 eps and shows? i gotta pay extra for the ppvs? and what about after g1? what do i get?
>>
call him new man
>>
>>15310021
You also could remain a biological male but dammit are you doing everything in your power not to.
>>
>>15310024
G1 is worth the subscription, then cancel until WrestleKingodm or World Tag League.
>>
BONG BATTLE
>>
>>15310024
Well first I would wait until August 1st their billing is retarded.
All past events except some ppvs.
Theres a few events that are paid. You get any show thats on NJPW they have other tournaments and other shit throughout the year
>>
YOUNG PUNKS
GROW OLD
>>
File: 1660657140412211.jpg (45 KB, 746x541)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
YOUNG PUNKS
GO HOME
>>
>>15310024
all shows are on world other then the US PPV (that suck) and the rare big indie ran by top NJPW guy.

You get everyshow with english/Jap live.
always charged on the first.
if you have VPN you can even watch AEW on world with jap commentary
>>
Njpwworld does not work on xbox one the s or x anymore and hasnt since at least the start of this year.
>>
>>15310024
Like a lot of japanese subscriptions it charges at the start of the month, meaning if you sign up now you'd get charged now and then again on the first of august. All the important stuff is included but american shows and some special shows like crossovers are PPV.
>>
>>15310045
I don't think it's like that anymore, but I could be wrong. I think they changed it.
>>
File: top10.png (534 KB, 867x657)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>15310008
I miss Chadblade, I think that "not many, if any" was the moment he fully clicked for me (I liked his wrestling but that was the promo moment). I don't watch AEW but the old man does and I sometimes ask him about it, apparently Jay White was in a program with Billy Gunn or some shit? Apparently they've wasted him.
>>15310013
Once he fills out and becomes "generically over tattooed mick prize fighter" in appearance I think it will work better, but as the other anon said before the look of BC leaders honestly aren't the "shining ace star" of some of the other stables. Devitt was a twink junior, AJ was smaller than a lot of the other heavyweights, Jay looked greasy. Kenny was the only real one to buck that trend, and honestly Elite running Bullet Club was decent at first but really wasn't Bullet Club, it was just the Elite running around doing their own thing in Bullet Club colours. Part of why I don't get the hate on House of Torture is that they behave like Bullet Club used to, constantly fucking with every match (with BC it reached the point under AJ that fan groups were phoning in to report the shenanigans to NJPW head office as they were getting worked that much into a shoot).
>>
Left this out earlier I just want to see zack hold the top belt. A useless alcoholic can hold the belt hostage but tekkers cant?
>>
>Zack just standing there waiting for Newman's flip, instead of just moving like he always said he would
Damn he really is going to AEW
>>
>>15310049
Oh maybe so. I've let mine roll for so long I don't know if the new system is different.
>>
File: fixed.png (221 KB, 400x304)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
Found this in the same folder as >>15310050 and now I'm sad.
>>
hold up theyre cooking rn
>>
File: 1700517759857974.png (107 KB, 345x318)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>I wish I was that strong, Walker
>dead silence
>>
how the fuck was that so good?
>>
good match
>>
Based little match
>>
>Zack leading A Block
>Zack also beat Naito
I'm worried bros....
>>
>>15309786
not anymore it's 30 days now
>>
>>15310081
He could still make it out since there's three openings.
>>
>>15310081
He's almost for sure losing to Gabe I think, maybe Shingo too
>>
File: 1695235610993206.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1294)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Kek Walker really doesn't know how to handle ELP
>>
>ELP telling Walker not to be scared, they can say whatever they want because no-one is listening
Kek, always the best guest commentator
>>
>>15310093
ELP has him worked into a shoot
>>
Grapplefuck O Khan is so based. I hope he wins this.
>>
>>15310102
GOK is literally a Yano regen, can catch wrestle the majority of the roster into a fucking pretzel and check their oil while he is at it, but would rather work comedy matches to give the boys a night off.
>>
Bruh shingo just dabbed on this mf
>>
KITA KITA KITAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I love leg sweep takedowns
>>
>>15310081
Zack and Naito have had like 10+ matches
i woulden't put much thought into it
>>
Kayfabe ELP is on suicide watch
>>
>>15310112
I was thinking him beating Naito will mean he just gets a title shot at Royal Quest instead of winning the G1
>>
Tana must've promised unlimited rats in every town to get the boys this motivated
>>
File: 1712361916453887.png (604 KB, 1188x770)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
sh sh sssshhh
OY OY OY OY OY OY OY
>>
>>15310114
Disappointed Gabe isn't in ELP's block, he could have out suicided him.
>>
Man, O Khan fucking rules
>>
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO TAKAGIIIIIII
>>
The G1 always reminds me how many guys on this roster are fucking great
>>
Kino finish, Okhan looked great yet again
>>
Great-O-KWAB
>>
Glad i woke up.
Kevin Kelly is missed he wouldve put that pumping bombaaaaaaaa oved hard.
Yet again fuck AEW for stealing kevin and then doing him dirty.
>>
>>15310133
Kelly was burying NJPW talent for his last six months or so, Kevin Kelly screwed Kevin Kelly and I don't ever want him back.
>>
>Good Job Daddy Good Job
Based ELP keeping kayfabe
>>
BADASHBROSH

HOW WE FEELIN?
>>
Come on Gabe, injure Shota and make this G1 unpredictable
>>
Attack this geek mid entrance again, Gabe
>>
he's so cool
>>
>>15310134
Really what like on air in njpw, aew or in interviews.
Yo is gabe really gonna let him do his whole gay entrance
>>
>>15310147
>gabe really gonna let him do his whole gay entrance
I now believe the legit beef rumours about Shota and Gabe
>>
THESE MY DOGS FOR REAL
COME ON YOU PSYCHO CUNT.
>>
File: 1672916471091341.gif (705 KB, 260x268)
705 KB
705 KB GIF
THESE MY DAWGS FR
THESE MY DAWGS FR
THESE MY DAWGS FR
THESE MY DAWGS FR
>>
>>15310133
kevin kelly is a fat fuckihg faggot
>>
File: big me.jpg (6 KB, 194x259)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
FUCK THE BIG THREE ITS JUST BIG ME
>>
>>15310147
Unfortunately yes, it was mostly snide remarks on commentary followed by twitter rants. It was pretty much the reference sheet for IWC smarks since, stuff like
>House of Torture are bad and make me unhappy so they are bad and you need to get rid of them
>You need to strap a rocket to my boy Shota you aren't pushing him enough
>You really need to collaborate more with AEW and get more of their talent in your title scene
It was fucking terrible, and then he complained about the company "not valuing his talents enough" on his way out. Basically saw what JR did on his way out of NJPW and did everything he could to one up it, while begging AEW to pick him up.
>>
KIDD IS GONNA KILL YOU

KIDD IS GONNA KILL YOU
>>
File: Clearest Gabe promo.gif (874 KB, 320x180)
874 KB
874 KB GIF
CAM ON GABE
SCORE SOME FACKIN PINS
>>
>GEIBU chants drowning out SHOTA chants in normally well behaved Hiroshima
THIS IS YOUR FUCKING SIGN GEDO
>>
Serious NOAH vibes in that moment thought we were gonna get a 25 minute staredown
>>
>start with a lockup
???
>>
Gabe gotta up the aggression to make up for that weeb arm tattoo
>>
Imagine the heel getting cheered over you
Shota is DONE
>>
File: pepesuit.png (228 KB, 1146x1089)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
this match sucks
>>
File: Lolishota.png (3.44 MB, 1170x1560)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
AAAAAAAAND NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
Ok Im into this
>>
I hope shingo wins and challenges naito at WK. cmon Gedo do it
>>
I’m watching our sister promotion is this worth watching?
>>
>I hate you
>Chop
Got a kek out of me
>>
>>15310191
It's funny cause Shota is flopping
>>
"I hate you" *throat choppa*
>>
>>15310182
nah I do
>>
Gabe's made his point. Even if booked to have a superman comeback now "he thinks he's Tanahashi" as Shota is KWABed on the ground looking like a retard made the point.
>>
Cross Rhodes should be Shota's finish
>>
>>15310209
Shotabrosh...
>>
Even if the MAD MAN stuff is cringe, it's hard to deny that Gabe is so much more exciting than Shota
>>
Remember when we thought this geek was gonna be the ace?
>>
>>15310214
It isn't cringe thoughbeit
It's based
>>
>2nd match in a row with a 1-count spot
Stop.
>>
>Shota getting a smattering of boos
It's over
>>
>>15310226
He pushed the ref, that's the point
>>
>>15310227
lol no he's supposed to be a badass there
>>
>>15310226
Mid match audible, they are pivoting him from Tanahashi to Okada, haircut a few months back was the start of this insurance policy.
>>
>>15310227
He wouldn't push his dad like that
>>
>>15310236
I vaguely remember him doing that once
>>
Gabe is what dean aspires to be and gabe is younger.
This show needs to end in less than an hour and 10 mins because I have to leave at 840 the latest
>>
what a fucking match
>>
File: 1721544766377045.jpg (20 KB, 321x321)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
It's unironically owari da for Shota
>>
Holy based
>>
Unfathomably based.
THESE MY DOGS FR
>THESE MY DOGS FR
>>
Shotasisters, is it fucking over for us?
>>
File: calmest gabe promo.gif (857 KB, 320x180)
857 KB
857 KB GIF
Based match
>>
Holy fuck. So Gabe is the top heel for the R3M now then?
>>
i am grinning like an idiot right now. Gabe is so fucking based.
>>
Please fuck up SANADA Gabe
>>
File: 1712463499498545.png (1.15 MB, 1647x940)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
my dawg forreal
>>
I love this mental cunt like you wouldn't believe
>>
If only Alex was here...
>>
File: 1712687607189141.webm (2.06 MB, 960x540)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB WEBM
>Shota crying
>ELP confirming that Gabe shoot injured SANADA last year
MD4R
>>
I’m think shingo vs Gabe in the finals with Shingo going over
>>
Hobble away jobber I gotta sit through a ten minute Naito entrance you crybaby bitch
>>
>>15310259
That's impossible, unless you just mean the block finals.
>>
>>15310260
LIJ graduates derby first.
>>
>>15310261
Yea block finals
>>
>tears SANADA's bicep
>chokes ELP out mid match
>destroys HENARE's head
>destroys Eddie's leg
SO based
>>
I hope Gabe becomes British Low Ki and has to stay in NJPW because AEW and WWE won't touch him
>>
>>15310265
The gaijin Inoki dreamed of.
>>
That camera thing they do for EVIL's entrance needs a sound effect like Jado's
>>
>>15310262
I understand still dont change I have it in the future.
I hate SANADA so much
>>
SANADA got a clue
>>
MY PRESIDENT
>>
The cut in the collar lmao
>>
Gimmick rip
>>
NO
>>
SANADA in House of Torture wouldve been based
>>
Goddamnit we were this close to SANADA becoming based again (and freeing my niggas TAICHI and TAKA in the process).
>>
>>15310292
No it wouldnt what the fuck do you or anyone see in this boring faggot.
>>
>>15310300
Did you miss the second half of last year?
>Abe-san killed again
>>
lmao
>>
>>15310307
>Abe-san killed again
And again
>>
>>15310278
>>15310300
Go to bed Mox
>>
YAMERO
>>
>>15310300
He would have a good excuse for being an emotionless mute over trying to push him as a top babyface
>>
This is already better than their match last year but please dont try to go 20 minutes
>>
Nice tits
>>
>>15310307
I missed a lot honestly but truth be told theres not much SANADA can do to get me to like him
>>
I love how the reaction to the conference about HOT interference has just led to Yujiro, SHO & Nobu getting a vacation
>>
dai booingu desu
>>
Why doesn't SANADA just Paradise Lock Togo and leave him there?
>>
EVIL has the Naito bug for having matches much longer than they need to be
>>
EEEEEE
>>
E BI RU

YEAH
>>
What do we call that move?
>>
zesty ahh jake lee tights
>>
>>15310400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K18mg5sdqS0
>>
SUMAATO BASUTAADO
>>
What is the significance of Hiroshima to Naito other than the baseball team using his song?
>>
I thought Jake was gonna strip him down himself
>>
>>15310416
He considers it his second home because he loves the Carps
The Carps use his theme song because Naito loves them, not the other way around
>>
why doesnt everyone spin around like this
>>
Yeah, Jake is winning this
>>
>Jake gets his gear made from the Stardom gear maker
Fire him, Tana. I've heard enough.
>>
>FUCK YOU GUYS
Love this dude
>>
this is better than the shingo match somehow
>>
>Jake Lee sucks
who made this psyop? even in Noah threads I never understood it.
>>
god dammit
>>
Stop calling him LP
And can Naito just not do a proper destino anymore
>>
File: 77zS1JV.jpg (29 KB, 516x516)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>another Destino botch
>>
>>15310532
>>15310533
I'd take those destinos than the one Shingo took
>>
>>15310523
VoW
>>
The match is unironically good but he doesn't need to be trying Destino anymore
>>
>>15310523
people mad that he was pushed more than kiyomiya
>>
YES YES YES YES COME ON NAITOOOOOOOO
>>
Boooooooo
>>
>>15310549
ok I get that and him beating EVERYONE but Kenoh was lame but he doesn't suck
>>
Destino has always been a shit finisher with a high botch rate.
>>
Naitobros... It's so sad...
>>
>>15310568
eh better than the Shingo match still, I'll take it
>>
>>15310523
He was overpushed in All Japan with that shit bod and then same thing in NOAH when they knew he was only there till New Japan gave him a call. He's not very interesting as well
>>
>>15310577
Mindbroken by the Smart Bastard.
>>
>>15310577
Ya seethe
>>
>>15310251
>>15310278
>>15310251
>>15310300
>>15310357
Do the board a favor, and wash your mouth out with buckshot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.