[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Aaaaa32aaa.jpg (40 KB, 456x352)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>The Kurt Angle Invitational
>The Master Lock Challenge
>The US Open Challenge
>Beat the Clock Challenge with random stipulations

Why can't Paul book fun segments like these? Something that makes people intrigued to watch in-ring action instead of forcing so many feuds between factions
>>
This format would be great for Speed. Do another Speed each week focused on a gimmick like this.
Imagine Omos with a "Take Down the Giant" weekly challenge that goes unbeaten for half a year.
>>
>>15310952
Actually, that's a pretty good idea. But Speed is only once a week, right? Isn't it always for the title belt?
>>15310857
>factions
There's only two factions currently, retard.
>>
>>15310857
Because Triple H is a shitty booker.
>>
>>15310965
>only two factions

Wyatt6
LWO
LDF
Final Testament
Bloodline
Bloodline Wolfpac
Bullet Club Silver

>>15310890
>>15311021
mindbroken
>>
>>15311021
Tony Khan is an even worse booker than Triple H. Fact is, modern wrestling is just plain awful right now. And unfortunately I don't see any path to improvement when Tony has infinite money and is killing the indies yet has zero idea how to book, and WWE is owned by GloboMegaCorp and booked by a petty, closeted asshole that pushes indie darlings without charisma. And both companies are raping Japan left and right. It's over.
>>
>>15310857
Psychopaths can't laugh unless it's at somebody's genuine misery.

All the most memorable moments in pro wrestling TV are somewhat comical. Rock Foley this is your life. Bossman/Snow dog eating. Mae Young hand birth. Big Show rides a coffin. Rockers in the Barber Shop. Broken Matt. Piper half blackface. Austin crying on the bridge. Austin what. Austin BANG gun. DX blacking up as the nation.

They're all comic moments. 99.999% of wrestling TV is totally forgettable.
>>
>>15311056
You talk like a redditor.

>AEW is killing the indies

Nobody has ever substantiated this statement. :)
>>
File: posedownchallenge.png (589 KB, 802x609)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
>>
>>15311062
Broken bot.
>>
>>15310857
Big Nose is a talentless smark shitter just like tony khan
>>
>>15311072
And you sound like a faggot. Shove that emoji up your bussy.
>>
>>15311092
acuckoldsays502k
>>
>>15311072
>>AEW is killing the indies
they didn't just killed the indies. they raped and killed nooj too.
>>
>>15311118
too bad someone doesn't rape and kill Tony
>>
>>15311092
>Triple H is doing good.
WWE booking is boring. Cody has been booked like shit since winning, almost as though Gaytch is purposefully trying to make him look bad. The new Bloodline with Solo come across as midcarders, especially Solo himself. Priest is the worst, least believable world champ since Kofi. Drew is getting treated like a bitch in his feud with Punk, despite being twice Punk's size and Punk being unable to be medically cleared. And there's way WAY too much womeme shit. There's nothing to be excited about in WWE.

>Even if you didn't believe that, you have absolutely no reason to shit on him when gAyEW exists.
I want to watch good wrestling, as in good storylines, good promos, and good ring work. AEW has none of these, because their ring work is just cooperative gymnastics and ironic, camera-winking indie wank shit.

>There is no valid reason
The valid reason is that I've been a pro wrestling fan for 40 years and I've actually seen great wrestling (story, characters, promos, and ring work) many times. What we have today is just plain embarrassing.
>>
>>15311160
>ESL saar is illiterate

I'm shocked.
>>
>>15311180
AEW being shit does not make WWE good. Both can be, and are, shit.
>>
>>15311056
Come home to Australia, white man
>MCW
>RCW
>Wrestle Rampage
>PWA
>EPW
>>
>>15311198
Anon, I wish I enjoyed either of them. I tried TNA and NJPW as well. Modern wrestling is a shambling corpse running on pure inertia. It's the least relevant in the mainstream as it has ever been, and indie smarkism has infected the entire industry, including WWE. Go watch any random Nitro from 1997 (for example) and you would be shocked at how good a weekly wrestling show can be.
>>
>>15310857

There was that match last year (this year?) where Chad had to last five minutes in the ring with Gunther.
>>
>>15311188
Sure I'll try anything. Which promotion has the most old school style of work rate, values promos, and has workers with charisma?
>>
>>15311121
Kek we already knew about cuckold Dave though
>>
>>15311086
e-drones literally cannot stop posting their fetishes

>>15311118
>didn't just killed

This is why Smackdown was cancelled.

>>15311092
>doing good

Superman does good. A talented booker does well. Something Triple Nepotism isn't.

>deflects to others

cultlike
>>
Bring back the white boy challenge
>>
>>15310952
>Take Down the Giant
Good idea they could do a bodyslam challenge and offer people in the crowd $50,000 to slam him
>>
>>15311252
So let me get this straight: because I've shit on both the current WWE and AEW, I'm somehow both an edrone and a gAEW fanboy? The tribalism here is lunacy.
>>
>>15311024
Only two factions that matter.
Also there's still technically New Day. Is Big E coming back or did he cuck himself into being a fucking highlight commentator for playoffs?
>>
>>15311354
You act like a redditor so you're an e-drone yeah

>>15311399
>that matter

concession accepted
>>
kek the spamming piggie got slaughtered
>>
>>15311406
Redditors love AEW. It's the home of smarks. I'm just an older fan that knows how to write. And what sort of redditor would call you a faggot, anyway?
>>
>>15311416
Yeah that "502K" spammer got BTFO'd.
>>
>>15311406
Didn't read
>>
>>15310857
>vince did something 4 times during the entire 40 years he was in charge of the company
wow
>>
>>15311332
Sounds risky if some limp wristed bitch strains their back
>>
>>15310857
Sounds like an excuse to avoid actual matches because you're scared you won't get 5 stars lol
>>
>>15310857
he should book liv morgan's beat the cock challenge!!! only black men can apply!!!
>>
>>15311544
biden lost
>>
>>15312868
He quit. He didn't lose. Trump is a paper champ
>>
File: 1721279756455981.webm (362 KB, 626x460)
362 KB
362 KB WEBM
>>15310857
>Why can't Paul book fun segments like these?
AEW has started its own tradition. Just go watch the Will Ospreay Face Fuck Challenge instead.
>>
>>15313855
>no effort in looking tired
>no effort in fighting him off
>just sits upright and gazes at MJF's dick thrusts back and forth
>>
>>15310857
Fuck we would mark out hard for the master lock challenge back in the day...we all went crazy when lashley beat it...we used to put each other in the master lock...those days are never coming back...
>>
Yeah really missing the opportunity of having a STACKER-2 w/Ephedra Eddie Guerrero classic
>>
>>15310857
Beat the cock challenges were always based as fuck
>>
>>15310857
cool
>>
>>15313934
It's a repeat of what Tony makes him do behind closed doors. Imagine seeing this and then meeting this guy and having him think he is a top guy.
>>
>>15314101
Its okay. At least we have women's wrestling now :)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.