[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1688294251891861.jpg (20 KB, 269x283)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Male feminist anon gets mad at me every single time I infer that I am not interested in women's wrestling WHY IS HE LIKE THIS?
>>
>>15313463
>Rhea Ripley wrecking male Superstars: WWE Top 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhCge-041-8

I'm getting mad that male wrestlers aren't allowed to fight back
>>
>>15313463
are the coomers who say you're gay if you don't watch women's wrestling any better?
>>
>>15314272
They're basically the same guys
Also they invade over half the board every day with womemes, my take on it is it's more a generational thing
>>
>>15313463
I agree, anon. It needs to stop. Womemes wrestling is awful. It had its place back in the Ruthless Aggression era, when it was a small division of mostly sexy women who could work short, gimmicky matches to break the pace and offer something different at an event. But now they're given equal time with the men and treated as if they're the same, when in fact they're slower and botchier, and incapable of improvisation.

The best female wrestlers were ladies like Trish and Lita. They understood their role on the card and would pop the crowd (and my pants) and then leave you wanting more. Today's women overstay their welcome, have to do everything the men do (Rumble, EC, MITB, et. al.) but it's always much worse, and yet simps always have to pretend it's just as good as the men. Even Meltzer will do this. It's pathetic, and I'm tired of pretending it's not.
>>
>>15314289
>my take on it is it's more a generational thing
It's that but also the growing number of lonely virgin retards that become simps. But the entire internet got way more sexual and full of simps as zoomers took over
>>
yeah i agree anon. Half the board is full of fucking losers
>>
We hate simps here.
>>
>>15314339
> have to do everything the men do (Rumble, EC, MITB, et. al.
I stopped watching in 2015 and came back in 2021. Could not believe this shit. I don't even hate women because the first show I watched was MITB and Charlotte vs Rhea was by far and away the best match but I could not get over Women's Rumble and Chamber matches etc taking up so much fucking time, let alone so much TV time too. It was really jarring
>>
>>15314339
Live do escape with all the knowledge
>>
>>15314339
>they're slower and botchier, and incapable of improvisation
But when the men botch and can't improv for shit (and AEW has made a career out of men like this) how come they get a pass but let a female make a couple mistakes and conclusively they all can't wrestle
And yes before anyone brings it up you can assume I'm a woman, we're usually the ones who have to introduce a double standard argument because male dominated boards usually won't
>>
>>15315122
Define get a pass you know botchmania exists do ya?
>>
A lot of homos ITT
>>
>>15315122
I'll be fair with you. The reason why men botch and women botch tends to be very different overall. The reasons why women botch is primarily because they are simply not as strongly muscled as men, and so when they are required to do a lot of the things that men have done in this business for decades, they simply aren't as physically capable as men doing it. Especially where to comes down to agility and raw power, and even speed. There are some fast women workers, but none of them can't match the speed and maneuverability of male wrestlers. We're on a higher expectation of athletic ability to deliver. That's not taking away from women wrestlers, it just means we're literally physically built to botch less. AEW botches because the wrestlers have been taught to be STUPID. That's the differences.
>>
>>15315272
Anon plz, wrestling is a dexterity and females are, they also lighter and can lift each other with ease

Is not about running a 100 yards, is about having a match while telling a story and they can and do better often enough

That said they are a bunch of bitches and could all get fired for being backstage nightmares

Be fucking have
>>
>>15315158
Nah that's just you actually.
>>
>>15315317
>wrestling is a dexterity and females are
Not as dexterous as men.

>having a match while telling a story
That's part of the problem too. Women are awful as storytellers. This is true across all mediums. Who are the great women storytellers? The woman that wrote Harry Potter? LMAO. Trash.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.