[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dom Liv Ass.jpg (88 KB, 876x738)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Is it over and we just get a lame title match?! Or now that Dom's seen what he could have had, will he change his mind?
>>
It's not time to break Judgment Day up yet so it's done.
>>
>>15313723
One more week. Next raw will be Rhea ignoring the signs and Dom feeling bad for liv.
>>
It’s so obvious that Dom is turning on Rhea to help Liv which will lead to two separate groups with Finn, JD, Dom, and Liv with Priest and Rhea on the other side (idk what happens to Carlito)
>>
>>15313767
Carlito is going with the boys.
>>
>>15313723
Tits > Ass
>>
>>15313735
It was time long before JD joined.
>>
>>15313767
Rhea and Priest are charisma vacuums and they're going to flounder without Finn and Dom
>>
>>15313723
Imagine that sitting on your face
>>
>>15314614
Dominik's acting has been bad, nowhere near as good as in the wake of his turn. Liv has been the star of this angle hands down.
>>
>>15313723
ass
>>
File: kino.jpg (133 KB, 1170x1007)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>15313723
picrel needs to happen
>>
>>15314614
>Rhea
>One of the most over people on the roster
>Charisma vacuum
Nigga what
>>
>>15313723
I dont think Dom turns I think Fin does it splinters the group

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.