[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTMNvzdXcAAUort.jpg (153 KB, 1246x1315)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
KWAB
>>
>>15314192
kek
>>
I can save her
>>
>>15315032
If Bo can't do it neither can you.
>>
>>15314192
Uncle Howdy won
>>
>>15315423
I have a 10 inch penis and I’m very abusive
>>
>>15314192
All a setup for Dom to betray Rhea
>>
>>15315457
Alexa played the long game with her "hot blonde bimbo who is now spoopy and wears hot pink/black slay wiccan kween" image. Her Faustian bargain had her sacrificing the swine Larry-Steve (Lucifer-Satan) which was then sealed by stealing Bray's life force away when his popularity was at its highest and his health was at its lowest. While he did not personally engage in anything satanic, the imagery and character he performed as left him vulnerable. At Wrestlemania, what Bray saw as a harmless spectacle was actually Alexa completing the public ritual and sealing his fate. Her reward was living happily ever after with her teenage rockstar crush. A plan years in the making.

Liv tried to speed run it, pulled the trigger too early, and now Bo is free of the succubus before she had a chance to destroy him. It's no coincidence he chose Nikki for his faction. Or the others for that matter. They made "perfect sense" because they were carefully vetted and handpicked. He only chose righteous individuals who did not engage in witchcraft or black magic or any of that satanic shit because even performing on television with such imagery opens the door to forces beyond our control or understanding.

No idea what you wanted in exchange Liv but now your soul is doomed with nothing to show for it kek.
>>
>>15315901
and then liv to betray dom and go with finn who will betray damien
>>
>>15314192
dawg, if a girl made me tyson dino nuggies w/ mac & cheese and played ps5 with me, i'm pledging my eternal life to her.
>>
>>15314192
>>15315962
Liv hasn't established a reputation for loyalty.

Also, checked.
>>
>>15315916
Have you noticed how alot of these succubus-like women look the same? Or the fact that most of them are white?
>>
>>15314192
I shouldn't have laughed at OP's pic but I did. I ashamed.
>>
>>15315423
Unlike bo I don't have nig genes
>>
>>15315916
What’s your take on Isla Dawn, an actual Satan worshipper?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.