[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WWe.png (640 KB, 548x728)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
How did we go from sterile, passionless romance storylines these last couple years... to this?

Who has been booking these past couple months?
>>
>>15314664
Mina player made it ok to have horny wrestling again. Someday we might have a **** B&P match now and it's a great time to be alive.
>>
>>15314664
Vince was an insane cuck and scat fetishist and Triple Bypass is a regular dude who just likes dominatrixes, no shit romance storylines got better.
>>
>>15314664
This is on par with Vince’s shit. What are you talking about. It’s just the guy who’s getting cucked isn’t in the company.
>>
>>15314704
You can have hot chicks that can have good matches. This is the key.
If there is a concert with a ton of artists and the hot chick has one of the best sets, no one can bitch about the promoter just pushing her because she's hot.
Vince was abused by his mom and has hated women ever since so we'd never get hot chicks being great under him.
>>
>>15314760
The previous cuck angles were just set up to be frustrated guys, the girls were just props.
>>
>>15314664
>those pics
Some guys have all the luck bros.... i cant even get qt 3.14 GF. Heck, i'd settle for a trap at this point
>>
>>15314760
But with Vince's shit guys would be getting cucked in storyline too, like Rusev did.
>>
>>15314803
That’s what I’m talking about. There’s no other love angle besides this one and the only reason it’s different is because the guy who’s the rusev replacement is in another company.
>>
>>15314812
But that makes it completely different anon, in Rusev's storyline the whole point was that he was a loser cuck, here the cuck doesn't even exist in-universe, making the entire thing different.
Not to mention Lana was just a pretty prop in that whole thing, here Rhea and Liv are actually important to the storyline. There's no comparison.
>>
>im going to lick your butthole tonight papi
>>
>>15314664
Dominic found out about Triple H and is now blackmailing him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.