[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPAAKVDDEUU
>>
>>15315120
I've yet to see any two AEW gay faggots who can start a show and just talk for 20 minutes straight and keep the crowd entertained since this.

And the stupid fucking trannies will say this was shit etc etc
>>
>>15315120
The feud that tricked people into thinking MJF is good.
>>
All Out 2021 was the peak. It was the first and last AEW PPV I ever bought. After 2.5 hours of exhausting indie-riffic weeb shit, seeing Punk lead Darby through an actual wrestling match was a breath of fresh air. Christian did a lot of the same in the main event though Kenny kept trying to pull out his goofy shit and Christian was just shutting it down.

That's when I knew AEW was never growing beyond that. The crowd doesn't get it. The wrestlers in the back don't get it. Tony has countless veterans who would love to teach these indie shitters about ring psychology and storytelling. But they don't understand it. They see no difference in what they are doing in the ring other than they got more/less meltzer stars and astroturfed crowd pops and plebbit updoots.

And unlike the manlet jew or whoever is champion these days, Kenny clearly carried himself like a champion. But he just couldn't shake his goofy priors and evolve into a serious wrestler when those matches with Christian showed how much potential he had.

>In b4 muh WWE

WWE has the same problem but to a lesser extent because the inmates aren't running the asylum. Just moves moves moves. But they're embedded in the culture and synonymous with wrestling and that isn't changing anytime soon. AEW is the one who had something to prove and has failed spectacularly.
>>
>>15315120
subjective
>>
>>15315120
https://x.com/KXNGAO/status/1728623299310047333
>>
File: 69.gif (1.44 MB, 320x240)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>15315327
>Kenny clearly carried himself like a champion
>>
You gotta love the punkester, y just gotta
>>
>>15315120
Really powerful stuff and poignant with whats going on in current events and the anti semitism thats prominent in our toxic culture. They were ahead of their time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.