[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717702539073947.webm (1.73 MB, 480x248)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB WEBM
Why does Punk keep making needless jabs at AEW?
>>
>>15315386
how so
>>
He's in full spite mode against them. He will be the best employee for WWE, will be a great guy backstage with no drama and he'll keep taking shots at them subtly and not so subtly.
>>
>>15315502
He stopped to look at the hard cam side to show there's actually people there
>>
>>15315386
Because he can. He knows working PDW will get them to seethe over him and he thinks it's funny.
>>
>>15315386
Because they keep showing they are worked by his antics. If they'd ignore him he would stop.
>>
File: 1721785585470.png (343 KB, 718x436)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>15315591
oh no no no, trannyxirs, our response?
>>
>>15316367
https://www.reddit.com/user/xdespainx/
>>
>>15315591
Well AEW could fight back at this easily by getting more fans.
>>
>>15315542
he's the locker room fren. no more troubles just hugs and gift cards.
>>
>>15315386
>needless jabs
they're not jabs if they're true
>>
>>15315386
Punk is so fucking OBSESSED with AEW lmao. Tony and the Elite are literally living rent free in this manchild's head. Seriously, after meticulously analyzing each promo and social media post this guy has made since returning to WWE, I've noticed at least 27 instances of sleights against AEW. Dude is just fucking obsessed lmao.
>>
>>15316528
why are you linking your reddit account
>>
>>15316745
>Seriously, after meticulously analyzing each promo and social media post this guy has made since returning to WWE, I've noticed at least 27 instances of sleights against AEW. Dude is just fucking obsessed lmao.
kek even unsubtle irony like this will probably be taken seriously on this board
>>
File: judgment laugh.gif (3.1 MB, 498x280)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>15316745
kek i see what you did there
>>
I wouldn’t know.
I legitimately stopped watching after Cody Rhodes beat Roman for the title.
>>
>>15316745
Says the guy counting how many times he made aew remarks. Sounds like you fell for it.
>>
Because deep down he'd rather be the king of AEW than just another cog in WWE. He's absolutely fuming he blew it when he had Tony in the palm of his hand. Tony would have done anything for him. Instead a lot of the AEW lockeroom saw right through Punk and he couldn't take it. That's why he started lashing out so much. He came back to wrestling thinking he would be adored by everyone there. Instead people know it was the same old Phil and this angered him. I've seen it a few times in jobs. Once these people are exposed the mask slips big time and they become unhinged. I've seen a woman throw coffee on a colleague and smash a window because some exposed her as a sly cunt who would throw anyone under the bus to save her own skin. It was funny but also pretty scary. That bitch gave me a glare that made me shudder when she stormed past me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.