[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1929382010911145.jpg (247 KB, 828x985)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
What does /pw/ think about the Summerslam card? What would you change?
>>
>>15316681
Slopdown got cancelled
>>
>>15316681
grim
>>
I would change the women's world championship match to be a threesome with me instead of them going against each other.
>>
>>15316681
if they relegate those two disgusting fat brown women to the preshow and replace it with Orton/Owens vs Fatu/Tonga it would be perfect
>>
>>15316681
I don't care I won't be watching
>>
>>15316681
Get rid of the 2 womeme matches and it is acceptable.
>>
It's slop.

>Liv render

kek
>>
>>15316681
looks pretty shit for their second best ple.
>>
>>15317053
Same but with the World Heavyweight Championship match
>>
>>15316681
It's not sold out therefore it's a shit card
>>
I wonder who is going to win between rhodes and sikoa, so unpredictable.
>>
>>15316681
I would cancel it.
>>
>never ending Cody vs Bloodline feud only this time it’s not even Roman
hard pass
>Gunther vs peso store Taker
Gunther could make it good, but true to form, Priest will find a way to botch the ending and it will be all anyone talks about
>Seth shoehorned into the match with the most build
Confirmed to be wacky Rollins antics taking away from it all. Drew will take the pin when he’s screwed again. Punk gets injured again
>Rhea murders a womanlet
Maybe the one actually interesting match on the card only to see who Dom really picks at the end
>fat ass vs fatass
Nia’s best matches are with Bayley I guess. Will be passable to watch but completely forgotten with everything else
>crypto scam artist
With the lawsuit going on, WWE would be smart to have Logan drop the belt now in case it goes as wrong as people think it does, and WWE get caught in the crossfire
>Sami vs Steiner Jr
Will be an actually good match, but like Bayley and Jax, will be completely forgotten in all the shenanigans of the others
>>
>>15318187
Cody's dropping it bro, otherwise Roman coming back has no weight
>>
>>15316681
Why does Solo Sikoa look like hes about to cry? Why is that dimeless shitter anywhere near the main event anyway?
>>
>>15318278
He's mewing
>>
>>15316681
in 2k34 there will be matches that happened thread on /pw/ and this '''''main'''''event will be posted in it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.