[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (5).jpg (97 KB, 1200x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Biden already spent the last 4 years funding a war that had nothing to do with us. Can we really put another war monger in office?
>>
>>15317265
Still not voting for an orange convicted felon who's also a racist and rapist.
>>
>>15317268
I know. The best candidate is obvious.
>>
>>15317265
My apologies, Jannies. Was supposed to go in /pol. Please don't ban as this important info needs to get out. Thanks.
>>
>>15317265
Harris is not winning in a million years. Don't worry though, Trump will cut off Ukraine.

So he can give even more of your money to Israel.
>>
>>15317265
>funding a war
Do you think we are actually sending money to Ukraine like every other dipshit on twitter? The aid packages are the estimated value of the weapons, equipment, ammo, and armor being sent. All of which are outdated by this point.
>>
Go back to /pol/ pls
>>
Trump left the economy in the toilet, just like every Republican President does.
>>
>>15317265
With the singular exception of Jimmy Carter, war mongers have been in office since Nov 11, 1963.
>>
>>15317265
Indian president = Maharaja comeback
>>
>>15317409
And all of which are great advertisements for the US arms industry. Ain't nobody buying russian trash for the foreseeable future. Not that they could deliver anyway lel
>>
>>15317265
>Biden already spent the last 4 years funding a war that had nothing to do with us.

Bro, the average Amerilard is too ignorant/stupid to care. Fat n****r welfare whores only care about more welfare and whether or not the candidate for president is good looking and says nice things. Its grim
>>
>>15317265
Keep /pw/pol/ firmly in Cornette threads where it belongs, please.
>>
File: IMG_0610.jpg (8 KB, 259x194)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>leave Kamala to me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.