[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: !.jpg (101 KB, 1290x506)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
True that Hangman
>>
>>15317780
what a gay fag, has this guy done anything that will afford him a voice for people to listen to in the future?
Who's going to listen to a gay cowboy?
>>
He's a seething worked bitch but he has a point that every wrestling podcast fucking sucks.
>>
>>15317780
I hope he gets the Kevin Nash treatment
>>
>>15317799
Nah that's Phil and you. Both losers.
>>
Hanger may suck dick and be a nobody, but he's right about Last, Corny, and Bischoff being pathetic. It's just the same shit as political talk radio, they found an audience that hates modern wrestling but refuses to move on, and they are going to milk them for every penny they can until they do. The match reviews may be entertaining, but they never accurately review the matches. Both podcasts exist almost exclusively for people who want to know what's happening but refuse to actually watch it.
>>
>>15317790
Should in theory cover the same demo as a certain southern racist with a cuck fetish.
>>
>>15317819
Name me one good wrestling podcast.
Do you like Old Cuckman yelling at clouds?
Or super srs jouno gives kindergarten gold stars for fake fighting?
Or MMMMMMMMMMMMMark Calloway and Mark(fan)?
Or Kevin Nash talks about dumb shit?

Podcasts fucking suck.
>>
File: OIP (3).jpg (27 KB, 474x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>15317831
>Name me one good wrestling podcast.
>>
>>15317780
don't worry bro no one would watch a podcast with you now, nevermind when you're retired
>>
>>15317831
The Ryback Show
>>
>>15317790
Phil certainly took his words to heart.

>>15317849
Phil & Cucknette would listen to every second
>>
>>15317780
Hangman will legit be top 20 like a hundred years from now.
>>
>>15317780
>reddit asf as a babyface
>reddit asf as a heel
Hangma'am Adam Page is The Redditor's Champion
>>
>>15317831
Most of the popular wrestling podcasts are good. Bad and mediocre ones don't tend to be popular or prominent.
>>
>>15317850
>The Rybitch Show
>>
>>15317831
The "super srs jouno" who gives out kindergarten stars doesn't do star ratings on his podcast and manages to review 3x as much wrestling as Corny in 1/3 of the time, so he wins by default for me usually.
>>
>>15317780
>don't criticize me!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.