[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Pete Dunne becomes a wrestler- joins WWE NXT UK
>Pete Dunne gets a head in NXT UK by joining the rumored "vegan mafia" where wrestlers with similar soiy fetishes stick up for each other, train together, politic and allegedly refused to train with non-vegan wrestlers
>Notable members Trent Seven, Tyler Bate and Dunne - this seems to affect NXT UK hiring practices https://www.totallyveganbuzz.com/news/half-of-wwe-stars-in-the-uk-are-vegan-to-achieve-peak-performance-reigning-champ-reveals/
>During pandemic cuts, NXT UK is dissolved and Pete Dunne is one of the few talents making the crossover to NXT proper, panned as disloyal to UK crowds and opportunistic

>Pete Dunne gets drafted up from NXT with Ridge
>Vince makes him Butch for Brawling Brutes
>Butch gets over despite his bitch ass moveset mostly because Sheamus knows how to build up new talent
>Vince makes final permanent exit from talent management and running shows
>Brawling brutes disintegrates almost immediately
>Pete Dunne reverts back this dimeless self including, women's swimsuit wrestling gear

>Pete Dunne forms a gay british tag team with Tyle Bate who recently got out of NXT
>New Bugchaser Republic is somehow kinda over with crowds but it's mostly due Bate being a funny clown midget
>Bates is MIA, Dunne starts feud with Sheamus nobody really wants to see
>Pete Dunne is featured in both NXT and RAW
>we are now here

With all that in mind
>Pete Dunne isn't just onscreen character, Pete Dunne produces WWE Speed
>If he runs one thing backstage, he's involved with other parts of the production
>WWE Speed has become notorious for being the last appearance on any WWE show for few talents like Dijak
>Dijaks last matches in WWE are: Losing to Pete Dunne on Main Event 609
> and Losing to Xavier on WWE Speed. Coincidence?

Guys, I think Dunne is becoming some sort of malignant disease in WWE. I think he got Dijak let go because Dijak ate burgers in the catering and roughed his tender womanly skin too much
>>
>>15317981
I now know what Chyna meant with that little boys tweet at Paul
>>
>>15317981
not reading this chat GPT nonsense
anyway, i liked pete better when he was a young heel in NXT UK. now i don't really get him
>>
>>15318119
Pete Dunne's NXT UK persona where William Regal was an onscreen character was kino.
Also great look outside of the singlet wrestling gear.
>>
now post this with the british/will ospreay bruv accent
>>
they should make the minis division for these shitters
>>
>>15318186
Oi Bruv, listen up! 'Ere's a tale for ya, right? So Pete Dunne, 'e's a wrestler, yeah? Joins WWE NXT UK. Gets 'isself a head start by joinin' this so-called "veggie mafia." They's all got them muchin's fo soya, stickin' up for each uvver, politickin', and refusin' to train wiv non-vegan wrestlers. Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, and Dunne in this crew. 'Course, this messes wiv NXT UK's hirin' practices, right? These poftas hirin' their veggie friends in'.
Then dem ol' pandemics hit, cuts 'appen, and NXT UK gets done in. Pete, one of the few crossin' over to NXT proper, gets called disloyal by the UK crowds. What a weasel eh'?

Dunne gets drafted from NXT wiv Ridge, right? Then ol' Vince makes 'im Butch for the Brawlin' Brutes. Butch gets over despite 'is crummy moveset, mostly 'cause Sheamus knows 'ow to build nuw feeces. The' Ol' Vince makes 'is final exit from runnin' the show, and the Brawlin' Brutes fall apart quick-like. Pete Dunne goes back to 'is dimeless self, wearin' women's swimsuit an all. Righ' queer bufter he is.
Then, Pete Dunne forms a nonce tag team wiv Tyler Bate, who's too just got outta NXT. They call 'emselves the New Aids Republic, o sumtin and somehow they're kinda over wiv the crowds, but mostly 'cause Bate's a funny clown minge. So Bate gets knocked about, sudden' Dunne starts a feud wiv Sheamus that nobody wants to see. Get's in on twuu shoows like some star but the craawds ain' havin' it.

But here's the kicker, bruv. Pete Dunne ain't just a wresslin' bloke, 'e's producin' WWE Speed. En' If 'e runs one thing backstage, 'e's involved wiv uvver. Nahw, Speed's notorious fo bein' the last appearance fo blokes like Dijak. Woz Dijak's last matches in WWE? Losin' to Pete Dunne on Main Event 609 and losin' to Xavier on WWE Speed. Coincidence? I fink not!

Guys, I reckon Pete Dunne's becomin' some roigh cancer in de WWE. I fink 'e got Dijak let go 'cause Dijak ate burgers in the caterin' and roughed 'is tender womanly skin too much.
>>
dijak is based and Im not mad that he's burying the faggots in wwe ITT for what they did to him
>>
Hi Dijak, loved ya as Slapjack or whatever the fuck guy you were in that shit stable
>>
File: Qf0twMM0_400x400.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Man I decided to watch Raw on Youtube yesterday to see what it's like now, and now this Pete Dunne guy is living in my head rent free. He looked so funny, that ridiculous gear, the hair, the way he was looking around walking into the ring with that shitty but serious sounding music. He's meant to be some kind of comedy jobber right? Whatever that shit was, I'm into it
>>
>>15318435
If it's comedy the jokes on the audience. This lil' twinknigga is currently feuding two former champs on two shows both whom which are billed and close to shoot 6'4" and build like brickshithouse compared to this carrot munching fag.
>>
>>15317981
I am not reading allat
>>
i aint reading allat
>>
>>15318435
It's one of those gimmicks that about 1% of the audience understand, which is the stupidest shit wrestlers do.
It's a throwback to old Lancastrian wrestlers, the guys who eventually went on to form the Snake Pit and basically invent catch about 200 years ago.
I'm from the area and know the history and the references and I think it's stupid bullshit.
Ironically, Butch is the most over he has ever been.
>>
File: c a l m.png (17 KB, 394x390)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>15318498
So is it some of Hunter's NXT autism where he loves these workrate twinks for some reason? But at the same this Pete guy seems like he's intentionally trying to look a bit funny. Not that I really know much about what's going on in WWE, but if he's the producer of the manlet show then I get the vibe that he's slotted him into some comfy enhancement talent position. Like in that "match" yesterday, he just got bodied immediately after doing a two minute entrance, then he kept making those silly faces at Sheamus when he was leaving. I just don't know man
>>
File: 1688237661348490.jpg (270 KB, 1280x1280)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>15317981
truly an anomaly.
is he really deluded enough to think mainstream audiences will give a fuck about his le bruiserwieght shit?
>>
>>15317981
You're the first and only person in history that thought and then wrote this much about Pete Dunne's career so congrats??
>>
File: 1642050920942.gif (1.06 MB, 200x200)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>15317981
>women's swimsuit wrestling gear
>>
File: 1703295468791659.webm (3.92 MB, 960x540)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
cant believe they let go of drilla and kept pete
>>
File: classic dean.jpg (44 KB, 497x643)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>15318295

absolute madman
>>
>>15318517

can we get some context
>>
Wasn't this guys matches just 15 minutes of joint manipulation? Or did he evolve from that? no thanks
>>
>>15317981
the "Vegan mafia" has its roots in radical Hinduism and Jainism
>>
>>15319094
More like in Jannetyism
>>
>>15317981
Why is Pete Dunne producing WWE Speed?
>>
>>15319217
Maybe he's good at something

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.