[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2024-07-24 06_52_23.png (1.13 MB, 1261x551)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
what are some of your favorite surprise run-ins?
>>
>>15318576
Honestly, they all lost just by being there. I'm tired of pretending that raising your voice and flailing your arms around means anything other than you're a retarded manchild.
>>
>>15318576
Destinetty shoot has less testosterone than Chudarlylkster Carusomichaels
>>
i miss charly
>>
>>15318576
Is this an actual image from something and if so what? Are they bidding on a child to eat on zoom?
>>
>>15318653
Arguing about whether or not it's OK to make jokes about the Trump assassination.
>>
>>15318576
>show was over an hour long
>Charly only got to speak for like 2 minutes
Let Piers book womeme division
>>
>>15318678
I started the video not knowing who she was or what her political position was. I ended the video the same. It's kinda based that 4 men from various political positions came together to say "no one cares what women have to say"
>>
>>15318663
Is it bad that I don't know if you're lying, or I just don't want to believe you? Lol. Like, someone thought "Let's get media people together to discuss free speech on a sensitive topic", and THAT'S the best, huh?
>>
>>15318748
>Is it bad that I don't know if you're lying
He's not. Its an hour of useless retards arguing for attention
>>
>>15318576
Charly is a retarded chuddette bitch
>>
>>15318748
Piers brings on Cenk and Destiny because they're lolcows and draw viewers to watch them have apoplectic meltdowns. The Rubin guy is just there to antagonize the lolcows and help keep the meltdown going, dunno about Charly she probably sucked someone's dick.
>>
>>15318606
Not EVEN a knock on Charly, but she probably has more test than the others combined, really.
>>
>>15318726
She's a right wing chuddette
>>
>>15318754
>>15318761
Thanks for answering. I don't know how or what else to respond with.
>>
>>15318653
lol
>>
>>15318576
isnt that soiboi destiny the one who is a cuck that eats other men's cum? and sending messages to 11 year old girls about being a pedo?
>>
>>15318787
fraid so

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.