[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709603335034436.jpg (371 KB, 1200x800)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
Blood and Guts is always fucking retarded
>Jericho breaks his arm falling on some boxes
>Daddy Magic or the other one bleeding out
>Sammy going off the catch
>Bed of nails
>Ibushi looking like shit and bumping in thumbtacks after the match
I am so excited for this match tonight to see how fucking retarded they get this time. Bucks have done stuff with explosives and fire and tacks hopefully they step it up even further.
>>
I hope they try the exploding bared wire again someday
>>
>>15319208
Is this the match where out of shape eddie 'ran' in and 'swung' a kindo stick by slightly flicking his wrist to tap opponents with it?

Lmao
>>
>bleeding out
>this is bad
>>
Literally none of these blood and guts matches have had any sort of story relevance the day after they were finished. There are no stakes, nothing to care about. It’s just a match for the sake of a match
>>
>>15319320
Kek. Yeah. That fat fuck is the most useless wrestler I've ever seen.
>>
>>15319336
not one thing about the OP made it seem like these things are considered bad. They are all framed as entertaining.
>>
>>15319208
All of that sounds based af, pussy
>>
>>15319711
AEW fans are so desperate for anything to fight for they are attacking a post looking forward to their big match.
>>
>>15319208
It's actually insane how the fed made wrestling fans scared of violence
>>
>>15319350
Define "story relevance"
>>
>>15319731
B&G never makes any difference to the angles that it is booked for. You could skip the match and tune in next week without missing any new developments to the angle/feud. It never resolves anything. It never brings about a plot twist. It never determines anything for future matches. It has no point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.