[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image0-14.jpg (27 KB, 615x442)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Tony Khan on the possibility of an AEW x WWE Supershow: “I would love if that was possible. I don’t know that it is but it would be great if it was possible for the fans. I think that would be wonderful.” via the Rich Eisen Show.

kek lilbro wants to bounce on that big weinstein cock
>>
ngl i want it too. Swerve vs Cody and Priest vs Okada would be KINO
>>
>3rd thread mentioning that interview and weinstein
You really are drones
>>
>>15320810
The state of those two matches.
>>
>>15320789
>Macho Man behind Rhea

Wtf I thought he was dead lmao
>>
>>15320810
>muh dream match
kys faggot
>>
>>15320829
submit to big weinstein cock like your cult leader, sissy
>>
.>>15320789

Lol AEW would be a clean sweep over WWE.

Cody who is a Mid tier Power Level in AEW went to WWE and has dominated. Just imagine what AEWs best would do to WWE. No contest.

WWE has painted itself having low power level wrestlers in the Pro Wrestling Kinoverse
>>
>>15320939
your world champion is wwe rap group jobber bro LMFAO
>>
>>15320789
>AEW x WWE Supershow
too many egos in both companies wouldn't allow it
>>
>>15320830
>>15320836
Worked
>>
>>15320810
You're such a faggot lmao
>>
And I mean folks....
>Kenny vs. AJ or Seff
>Okada vs. Gunther
>Hangman vs. Sheamus or Drew
>Jay White vs. Randy Orton
>MJF or Billy GOAT vs. Roman
>Lil' Nigga vs. Ilja
>Bucks vs. Usos
>>
>>15321414
>>Kenny vs. AJ or Seff
>>Okada vs. Gunther
>>Hangman vs. Sheamus or Drew
>>Jay White vs. Randy Orton
>>MJF or Billy GOAT vs. Roman
>>Lil' Nigga vs. Ilja
>>Bucks vs. Usos
This but all the WWE guys against each other and all the AEW guys against each other and one's called raw and one's called dynamite and nobody watches the latter LMFAO
>>
>>15321440
Worked
>>
Tony would be pissed when they won't let him book the whole thing and then it wouldn't go anywhere.
>>
It's not a considerable partnership if one side gains nothing. WWE has absolutely nothing to gain from partnering with AEW, whose owner has been passive aggressively been taking shots at their company and insinuating that they have been at war. With TNA, WWE benefits by introducing new guys that they may sign down the road, and making their developmental scene have more legitimacy than just being a developmental show. AEW wouldn't be able to give any sort of benefit to WWE other than a small ratings pop.
>>
>>15320810
Log off
>>
I'd love to see the meeting where Tony Khan would pitch all his ideas to Triple H and Nick Khan.
>>
>>15320789
Why is he suddenly trying to worm his way into a partnership with the Weinstein of wrestling companies? Weird jeet fuck
>>
>>15320810
>nigger nxt reject vs Cody
>gay taker cosplayer vs chink Cody
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.