[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0619.jpg (1.49 MB, 1290x2270)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
Gaslighting faggot
>>
>>15321063
He was knocked out for a second, he doesn't want to get medically disqualified on concussion protocol, so everyone in the match is no selling it, he was couldn't move for about 15 seconds
>>
>>15321063
>"It doesn't affect anything"
It killed the match and the moment of Drew cashing in kek. It absolutely affected something. It also marks at least two back to back ppvs where Priest has had some kind of notable botch so maybe he should be a little more affected by it
>"The ones that matter knew the situation and nobody thought twice about it...move on."
Kek way to be completely dismissive to the fans who bought a ticket or renewed their shit-ass peacock membership to watch the show
>>
>>15321063
Was it Seth’s fault? I heard he’s not safe
>>
why is /pw/ full of bitches who get upset about literally every aspect of wrestling? do you not have real problems?
>>
>>15321168
>Why are people talking about wrestling on /pw/?
>>
>>15321159
He dropped Priest on his head during the falcon arrow, freak accident, he was out cold for a moment
>>
>>15321157
This. Who is he to say move on, it’s a TV show and the big retard should do his job.
>>
>>15321157
Shut up, nobody even remembers the fuckin match cuz it was just a prop for Punk/Drew

Go watch the other fuckin channel theres a 52 year old about to fight a 56 year old for a literal fake championship that never had anything to do with either of them
>>
>>15321180
i wouldn't call a nonstop stream of meltdowns forever simply "talking" but you do you
>>
>>15321168
>>15321198
Right? No matter what the news is or what's the surrounding context it's always why is this guy such a bitch or why is this promotion such a disaster. People are obsessed with spinning everything as some lolcow failure. I guess the same could be said for the entire website but it seems stronger than usual here. I like laughing at wrestling too but it gets obsessive. Maybe it's a consequence of having an entire board just for wrestling and running out of things to talk about.
>>
>>15321159
Seff's a fucking living ring hazard. That guy seriously needs to go back to NXT and learn to wrestle a style that's not an incestuous mix of ROH flash and CZW psychosis.
>>
>>15321063
I don't know why he didn't just kick out of the falcon arrow
When was the last time Seth has even won a match with it? Nobody would have questioned it
>>
File: 1718484375589538.webm (1.01 MB, 1152x648)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB WEBM
>>15321063
>>
>>15321063
Lmao this guy is such a bitch
>>
>>15321198
You're the one having melty right now
>>
>>15321198
reddit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.