[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Two more shitters out the door. Good work Tone!
>>
Wish Tony didn't re sign buddy tho
>>
>>15321465
He doesn’t complain and does the job. He’s the most inoffensive ex wwe guy alongside claudio.
>>
>>15321454
can't wait for Keith Lee to inevitably blame racism
>>
>>15321454
Two guys who refuse to do jobs
>go back to WWE
>get lost in shuffle
>angry tweet about being held back and praising AEW
>receive Speed tag title as compensation
>>
Don't tell me that Melikey Black's crippling back issues are suddenly healed? Praise Satan, he truly is a miracle worker!
>>
>>15321474
I guess it means buddy talked to them and they declined
>>
>>15321568
>waaaaah I'm sad and my back hurts please release me
>Okay but you can't go to WWE
>nevermind I'm fine
Tiny calling his bluff was probably the most based thing he's ever done
>>
>>15321595
Apparently his deal was restructured so his whining worked, but at least he's going out and working properly. He's not coasting or bitching anymore
>>
>>15321454
Hope these dronies return to Orlando, we don't want them.
>>
I have a bad feeling that Black might stay too. He seems pretty happy as of late. Or maybe it's because he was counting days.
>>
File: coolice-1125174962.jpg (30 KB, 373x510)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>15321454
I don't think anyone in their right mind would be interested in Keith Lee in 2024 as a wrestler, you'd have to build his fat ass up from scratch, again and his health issues are widely known.
It's not impossible, maybe he has got some miles in WWE for example. I guess he'd got a chance having good meat-on-meat matches with Bronson, Otis and possible returning Ivar, maybe Michin might put in a word for him but how much does that amount to for this stay-at-home-wrestler is questionable at best. Tony offering him any contract that basically allows him to sit at home and watch House of Dragon is probably the best option for him.

Malagay is so irrelevant anywhere outside AEW it's laughable, he's Wimp Lo and is trained to work hard to stay in midcard irrelevancy for the rest of his career and AEW atleast afford him the crayons he eats. And if Buddy signing is any indication, he'll sign another contract and flip some light switches for 4 more years.
>>
>>15321454
Oh god Paul is totally going to bring Queef Pee back too and have him taking up TV time to zero reaction.
>>
PLEASE RESIGN THESE NIGGAS
NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM
>>
>>15321454
These two dorks will resign with AEW and hate every minute of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.