[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 207623_v9_bb.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1440)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Actually shocked that the marks on /pw/ don't think this literal cuckold isn't a shoe in for KWABOTY
>>
>>15322606
Vince is goat. Grandfather of all that is wrestling.

He’s done it all from commentary to actually wrestling to running the whole industry.
>>
>>15322606
He gets a pass because he's a based racist and sexist
>>
>>15322606
They were raised by single moms and Vince is the closest thing to a father they have
>>
>>15322606
They want to scat on women, love Big British Castle, and hat Tony. He's the hero of /pw/.
>>
File: 1721279756455981.webm (362 KB, 626x460)
362 KB
362 KB WEBM
>>15322606
>this literal cuckold
Meanwhile
>>
>>15322606
Vince has faced zero repercussions btw. No criminal charges. Nothing. The FBI investigation turned up Jack shit. It's been radio silence for months. The lawsuit WILL be dropped. And Vince sold the company exclusively to screw over Steph and Haitch, who thought they were going to take it over once he was gone. Yes Vince had to step down for his position with TKO, but he's still a billionaire and he still got the upper hand on both Grand and his treacherous daughter and son-in-law. He's still in the running for KWABOTY, but certainly is not a shoe-in.
>>
>>15322701
Why did the feds pause the case tranny?
>>
>>15322606
Still Biden
>>
it's just tribalism
>>
>>15322606

There's nothing wrong with sharing your gf with black guys.
>>
>>15322606
learn the meaning of words then come back here
>>
>>15323099
Which ones are you having trouble with?
>>
>>15322653
Sounds like a lot of projection
>>
>>15322674
FOR THE SICKOS
>>
>>15322633
Doesn't he like to watch black men fuck women?
>>
>>15322714
To investigate further? They must feel some type of way over the charges, they paused it shortly after johnny ace turned on vince and i believe grants team presented new information. You know there is a record of these events right?
>>
>>15322898
>Still Biden
Still Tony
>>
>>15323272
He means Vince is pro-Black Kings
>>
>>15322606
BBC and scat board.
>>
no one cares your thread is not even active
>>
>>15322606
Kek what a little whore for bbc
>>
As someone who refuses to watch AEW, Vince is a shoe-in barring Tony getting KWABed by WBD.(Or someone on either roster dying/killing someone)
>>
>>15322701
The lawsuit won’t be dropped, it’ll be settled. Each party will release a statement letting us know how they regret that it came to this and wish each other well and look forward to moving on and blah blah blah. Vince will not have to admit any wrongdoing, and will simply write his Cleveland Steamer ex-gf a check for less than 1% of his net worth. We’ll all forget about it and every once in a while an anon will remind you about the time Vince got sued for taking a dump on some lady’s head. I can absolutely guarantee you this does not go to trial.
>>
>>15322606
It never catches on because believing the allegations requires more imagination than smarks can muster. Nobody has to imagine anything about Tony.
>>
>>15324707
Why did the feds pause the case?
>>
>>15322633
based contrarian little twerp
you got shoved into lockers so now you act tough online
>>
>>15325345
>defending the rapists honor with child rape jokes
Typical
>>
we love bbc around here
>>
>>15322606
Hasn't been proven yet.
Every reason Tony Khan has for KWABOTY is proven.
>>
>>15325333
Feds supposedly asked to delay a trial. Matters not because there’s not going to be a trial.
>>
>Vince quietly settles lawsuit
> meanwhile, Dyanmite drops below 500k and every executive at WBD gets fired for shitting the bed on NBA rights.
Yeah I’m thinking Tony again
>>
>>15322606
>cuckold
Vince clocked that dweeb as an IC plant almost immediately, and immediately put her on a humiliatingly huge diet of gigantic black cocks in every hole, as far as they will go, but even farther.
Vince is a Monkey's Pawchad, he gives you what you think you want but even farther.
>>
Because he isn't a literal cuckold; the fact that you have to lie like that to make a case proves he isn't KWABOTY.
>>
>>15322606
He is though. He's the undisputed KWABOTY. Anyone saying otherwise is too wrapped up in their console warring to look at things objectively
>>
Still Tony
>>
>>15323099
Why did you post your to-do list here?
>>
Honestly, and I know I might be stirring the pot here, I'm more surprised that Vince posting hadn't taken off more compared to Nash posting. Like come om: you don't think Vince tried something with a black guy even ONCE? A handy or BJ at the least? Tickling the balls?
>>
>>15325699
I think it's got potential, but it genuinely seems to make some anons mad. It isn't quite a joke to them like Nash is.
>>15325527
Explain to me how having other people fuck your girlfriend isn't cuck behavior.
>>
>>15325894
That is not his gf. That's basically just one of his personal prostitute.
>>
>>15325896
So hes a sex trafficker?
>>
>>15325424
Nowhere any of Vince's defense that's come out has he refuted a single thing that's happened. He's only claimed it was consensual you dipshit.
>>
>>15325424
i can prove that vince lost the wwe kek
>>
I don't know how you can say otherwise. I am pretty sure he would've been a shoe-in for the RNC speech if the whole blacked cuckold fetishist thing wasn't a terrible look so they settled for Hogan and his exwife
>>
You know what op needs? He needs...he NEEDS... HE NEEDS
>>
>>15325896
He told her he loved her and had other dudes fuck her... that's total cuckold behavior.
>>
>>15322606
Vince KWABOTY 24 is already confirmed, etched onto the trophy, and awarded, with no take-backs.

Vince is currently in the running for KWABOTY24 (all categories), but has some stuff competition from Biden and - potentially soon - Trump.
>>
>>15325935
THREE of them?

But how far???
>>
>>15325894
I dunno why it would make them mad. It's true. It happened. Anyone familiar with the existence known as "Vince McMahon" can't even deny the possibility; he's got the whole nine yards to be a degenerate. Checkered history, loads of dirt sheets, lawsuits, broken childhood, insecurity out the ass. You'd be crazy to say it isn't feasible.
Even if he dies before this gets cleared, no celebration will be pure. This will hang over WWE and Vince's legacy - then, now and forever.
>>
>>15326037
Still Tony
>>
>>15325468
Based
The only cuck here is OP
>>
>>15326041
>>
>>15326041
It's gonna always be Vince for the next 10 years, bud.
>>
>>15322620
>this is what e-drones actually believe
>>
File: hhh_swingin2.gif (737 KB, 445x461)
737 KB
737 KB GIF
>>15322606
But he literally is KWABOTY (for the 3rd year running!)
>>
File: 1689896489105082.jpg (107 KB, 1200x900)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>15322606
its impressive that a man of his advanced age is even having sex. he really is the genetic jackhammer
>>
>>15325533
He's a self made billionaire who just cashed out the company he built into a publicly listed global conglomerate and spends his time fucking sluts in Saudi and doing whatever the hell he wants.
Only literal children without jobs or families think that Vince is in a bad or embarrassing position. He's living most people's dream
>>
it's simple, vince is the KWABOTY and tiny is the workhorse KWABweight champion, a secondary belt for the secondary promotion
>>
Hogwheels must've gotten insider news that WBD didn't renew if he's doing a coping session here with a Vince thread
>>
>>15322606
It's Tony. Doesn't matter what anyone else does, Tony is so stupid his cumulative fuck ups will far exceed them.
>>
>>15326503
The dream of being ousted as a blackmailing cuckold with a failed marriage, kicked out from your company and estranged from your family?
>>
Vince had a stronger case last year and Tony still won. Tony is a KWABOTY juggernaut, he’s gonna end up holding onto the title longer than Sammartino.
>>
>>15322606
He's still in the running, but damnit is Tony trying to win.
>>
>>15326503
He was unceremoniously ousted from his own company after a major scandal that implicates him of rape along with god knows what else, and has exposed him for having a bbc and shit fetish, came out
Also calling Vince McMahon JUNIOR self made is the biggest fucking joke in the world. The man was handed the company by his father
>>
>>15328296
It makes me so furious that the worst things people ever said about Vince all seem to have been proven true. From the ring boys stuff to the federal sex trafficking investigation of today. He's KWABOTYF and all of time.
>>
>>15322606
How is he a cuck if she wasn't his wife?
>>
>>15328296
The only way he undoes it is if he starts his own promotion or he ousts HHH. Only way.
>>15328866
She was his property.
>>
>>15328884
So you get either
>a company run by a known sex pest
Or
>vince is still a sex pest, but now H also has some shit on him
How is this any better?
>>
hog on wheels thread
>>
>>15328216
Kek pedotits didn't even try to argue against this anon
>>
File: 1711746556396559.jpg (108 KB, 400x400)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>15322606
the KWABOTY was originally invented to give to tony every year. and obviously, there are a lot of reasons to hate tony. so i can see why people would be reluctant to give it to anyone besides him.
but i do not see any good faith argument against it being vince. even if AEW gets dropped, even if tony gets a bad deal, even if the ratings are bad, vince became persona non grata in his life's work. his family doesn't speak to him anymore. his fetishes aired for the world to see. even if the grant lawsuit somehow turns out favorably for him, he's already lost everything.
>>
>>15328900
He has to be found innocent as well, which, let's be real, is the only way he could come back anyway. That's the stipulation.
>>
>>15329027
That's a BIG if. And if he is somehow found innocent, I think we found our white version of the OJ Simpsons trial...
>>
>>15322606
Cuck board, newfag.
>>
>>15325966
>he told her he loved her
Kek you’re a mark
>>
File: Edge-WWE-1[1].jpg (42 KB, 600x400)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
while i think it's obvious that vince is the frontrunner and tony is a perennial option, who are some others likely to receive a nomination?
>>
>>15322606
He was a shoe-in before a heroic effort by Tony to defend his title and a late-entry Dark Horse run by Sleepy Joe. This race will be truly exciting as we draw towards the end of the year.
>>
>>15328967
>but i do not see any good faith argument against it being vince
Here you go:
>Vince took a shit on a thot, which is based
>Vince has two billion USD in cash just sitting in the bank
>Vince is an 80-year-old dude that was fucking women half his age
>Vince made all the smarks squirm because "muh women's rights" and shit like that.
>Vince fucked his chick with a dildo named Hulk Hogan
>Vince didn't even pay the whore, he just gave her gift cards
>Pause in the case. Still no criminal charges or civil penalties
Case for Tony:
>512k
>Daniel Garcia
>stupid neck brace at NFL Draft
>has no friends and has to hang out with employees
>pays a chick to take photos with him and pretend she's his gf
>let's two flippy shit faggots run his company
>still no deal
KWABOTY is still Tony.
>>
>>15329381
Vincetty won't shit on your head.
>>
>>15329075
he's a shoe in for the wrestler category
>>
Still Tony. NOW THEN FOREVER TONY
>>
>>15322606
Still Trump (he'll manage to somehow job to kamala)
>>
>>15329457
Kek he might
>>
>>15322606
You’re a mark if you think it’s him.
>literally shitting on attractive woman a quarter his age
>sold his company for billys
>no actual criminal charges
>BBC Chad
Outside of the trannys screeching that it’s him, there’s no real case
>>
>>15329457
>Vincetty won't shit on your head.
Sadly no. But he will shit on a gold-digging woman which makes him based.
>>
>>15329731
>>
File: 1706245393843646.gif (2.15 MB, 187x199)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB GIF
>>15329660
>>BBC Chad
>>
>>15328862
With you man. It's sickening. The craziest part is none of his actual legal defense even refutes any part of it but simply insists it was all consensual. So it's not even like there's a chance it didn't happen
>>15328884
>The only way he undoes it is if he starts his own promotion or he ousts HHH. Only way.
He doesn't though. The man is practically pushing daisies and his life's work will be what it was. No one is investing in any new company with the name Vince McMahon attached to it. No investors, no advertisers, no sponsors. No one that wouldn't only implicate Vince even further
>>
>>15329758
>>
>>15329827
>his actual legal defense simply insists it was all consensual.
Based
>The only way he undoes it is if he starts his own promotion
Or buys AEW after Tony continues to run it into the ground and books bra and panties matches much to the dismay of the tranny fan base
>his life's work will be what it was.
Correct. Vince is the most successful promoter in wrestling history.
>No one is investing in any new company with the name Vince McMahon attached to it.
Correct. Vince is sitting on $2 billion in cash. Why does he need investors.
>No investors, no advertisers, no sponsors.
Stay on topic. No one mentioned Rampage here.
>>
>>15322606
Vince and Tony are easy picks for consolewar fags. The true answer for KWABOTY is Edge. The other ex-WWE guys are just making a living. Edge chose to be there. Grim.
>>
File: monkeyball t pose.jpg (359 KB, 1200x1200)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
the name vince mcmahon will always be a dirty word in wrestling history... shame really
>>
>>15330170
>run it into the ground
>books bra and panties matches
Pick one you retard
>>
>>15330294
ok go ahead and tell me then
who is gonna watch bra and panties matches?
and btw we dont sign our posts here
>>
>>15330248
But Edge is getting paid a lot of money by tonikan to wrestle part time, KWABed leg or not
>>
>>15330100
>>
File: 1721343222587751.jpg (376 KB, 1607x641)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>15325527
Word for word in the infamous black cock message, after he's done describing watching the whore get fucked in every hole at once by a bunch of nigger dicks, he explicitly says "then you'll turn around and I'll jack off all over you"

Tony is KWABOTY but Vince is absolutely a cuck. There is a healthy sexually attractive woman right there in front of him, willing to accept his dick into any of her holes, and he chooses to stand back and jack off on her while he watches niggers gang bang her. He is a cuck, end of story. He's still not KWABOTY though.
>>
>>15328967
the KWABOTY was invented for Triple H, not tony. it was invented because H such had a legendarily bad year that a special award was needed to recognize it. then H unkwabbed himself and tony became the new face of the award
>>
>>15322606
Still Tony
>>
>>15323306
2 more weeks
>>15323418
I see this is what set off Rovert to samefag
>>
>>15329381
yeah still vince then
>>
Humiliation ritual
>>
>>15322606
Hawk Tuah SHIT ON THAT BITCH
>>
>>15322606
His case is ongoing
he'll probably get pardoned so wont matter
KWABOTY awaits to see how this all ends
otherwise, still Tony
>>
>>15322620
Okay, but what has he done this year you retarded faggot.
>>
yeah nah it's still tony i'm afraid
>>
>>15331097
KEK
>>
>>15331134
even if he gets pardoned, unless they un-excommunicate him, it's still vince
if they let vince back then it could be back to tony, although vince would still have a compelling case anyway
>>
vince sent some funny text one day. with tony every day is a kwab, even yesterday he was begging for a collab
>>
>>15322606
KWABOTC
>>
>>15325356
That's most of this board.
>>
>>15330533
>>
>>15330294
Vince and Bra and Panties matches would get AEW back over a milly. No one can deny the inevitable truth.
>>
>>15322606
KWAB rankings are heavily dominated by recency, you gotta learn to live with it pal. Sure Vince had a nuclear kwabbing, that was months ago. I don't give a shit anymore.
Tony "The KWABMan" Khan has inflicted a death of a thousand kwabs on all his opposition by regularly and routinely being a fuck-up and a nincompoop. 'Fraid so.
>>
>>15331703
>>
>>15331078
>yeah still vince then
Tony won't let Daniel Garcia suck you off in front of him
>>
>>15331725
>>
>>15322606
Vince has a good relationship with Trump dating back to the 80s, Hulk Hogan also likes Trump, I can't imagine why Vince would like to watch Black Men fuck women because of this fact alone.
>>
>>15330390
>who is gonna watch bra and panties matches?
Me
>>
>>15331802
You realize that 1 is a much smaller number than 512k right?
>>
>>15330248
>The KWABOTY should be this guy who lost his entire company and is facing federal investigation along with a whole litany of other shit
>The KWABOTY should be the guy who runs this wrestling promotion that's not doing as good as they once were
>No! The KWABOTY should be this wrestler I don't like
Kek found the Christian schizo
>>
>>15331813
>512k
But enough about your grocery bill
>>
>>15331749
>I can't imagine why Vince would like to watch Black Men fuck women because of this fact alone.
Vince is a sadomasochist. It's explains a lot about him. He enjoys making other people suffer, but he also likes to suffer along with them. He got off on seeing a woman being degraded, not by the black cock itself. If she would have been down for it, Vince probably would have enjoyed bestiality. Vince is a cunt. It's why he booked 10 years of Roman Reigns but also why he took a stinkface from Rikishi. He enjoys degradation for all involved. None of this means fuck all about KWABOTY because Vince dominated the industry for 40 years, turned $20 million into a $2 Billion cash out, and only fell off his game when he was 80 years old. Time comes for all men. Tony doesn't have an excuse. He's got every advantage on Vince and still manages to be a complete fuck up. He's 40-years old. Childless. And he has to pay Instagram models to pretend to be his girlfriend and he hangs out with his own wrestlers becasue he has no friends. It's Tony. It will always be a Tony. Tony is the apex retard.
>>
>>15331813
Look faggot, this entire board is basically dedicated to gooning. With a few exceptions, all you have are threads dedicated to Joshi feet, AEW asses, Liv Morgan, etc. Skye Blue's ass itself got more views with one post than Dynamite will all year. You really mean to tell me no one would be interested in a three-way bra and panties match between Skye, Mariah, and Harley?
>>
>>15322606
There's a difference between shitting on a concubine vs being shat on. If he was shat on then it'd be much simpler
>>
>>15331741
>>
>>15322606
its easily him
>>
>>15331915
Ok, add all 20 of the people on here then. Still much smaller than 512k.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.