[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

so how is tripe h going to book him now since he's not a bloodline guy anymore
>>
>>15322619
He's not. Triple H isn't going to book him. Roman is only going to come back to announce his retirement. That's it. No last match. Nothing.
>>
>>15322632
>all the pajeets that loved roman will no longer watch
>wwe goes to netflix
>wwe finally dies
based
>>
Dancing gimmick
>>
>>15322619
They're clearly setting up for Bloodline vs New Bloodline at Survivor Series. He'll probably interfere in the Cody vs Solo match at SummerSlam and cost Solo the match to kick off the feud.

I'm assuming The Rock will cause Roman to lose the Bloodline vs Bloodline match at Survivor Series to set up for their match at WrestleMania next year.
>>
>>15322702
>New Bloodline
grim
>>
>>15322619
>>15322702
I can't wait for Rock and Roman to get Brock-Goldberg levels of heat as the crowd boos them both out of the building. Rock just can't say babyface. He's too hateable now and viewed as a traitor. And 'big dog' Roman has always been sloppy shit and the crowd will turn on him. The only question is, which meme wrestler will the crowd get behind instead? LA Knight? Jey? Trick?
>>
>>15322728
Roman was already getting cheers despite being booked as the heel. I'm assuming in a Rock vs Roman feud, Roman would be the face, and The Rock would keep using his Final Boss heel gimmick.
>>
>Returns at Summerslam to stop Solo
>Fights against the Mudline on his own but fails
>Needs Jimmy back, needs Jey back and the Rock back to take them down
>Rock betrays Roman and takes the lead from Solo
>Roman vs Rock builds for WM40
>>
>>15322774
grim
>>
>>15322619
Bloodline fucking sucks ass, I can't wait to finally end
>>
>>15322748
Roman was getting cheers because of The Bloodline storyline and Paul Heyman, as in he was a heel. When Roman returns, he will revert to the 'big dog'. Roman simply can't play a babyface and he's incapable of getting himself over. Maybe he has a chance if Heyman is paired with him again. Otherwise, he's cooked.
>>
>>15322809

exactly. That's why Solo Sikoa's gonna get cheered over Roman. Even The Rock (despite his heel role) will get more cheers than Roman, because Rock is just too much of a legend to even want to hate.
>>
>>15322822
>That's why Solo Sikoa's gonna get cheered over Roman.
Delusional. Solo's getting WE WANT ROMAN chants every week.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.