[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Holy KWAB.webm (2.31 MB, 960x540)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB WEBM
>Cheating heel outcheers future ace of the company and beats him clean as a sheet
Is the Shota Umino experiment over?
>>
Afraid so
>>
>>15322747
It just started, baka
>>
DON'T MAKE ME SEND THESE DOGS IN THE STREETS
>>
>>15322747
Aaaaaaaaaaaand

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW
>>
>>15322747
shooter is the DRIZZLING SHITS. and even if he wasn't, gabe is just over as fuck right now.
>>
Gedo can't book
>>
It was over for shota the moment he uploaded the video of himself crying to twitter
>>
>>15323036
It was over for him the moment he bleached his hair and started to dress like a knock off Tanahashi.
>>
>>15322747
Gabe is the best gaijin in NJPW currently not named ZSJ who at this point I feel isnt even a gaijin
>>
>>15324241
It's because he carries the true Gaijin white-o piggu "fuck you pay me" spirit-o of 80's AJPW in his heart and soul
>>
>>15324191
The Tanahashi rip off look is much more dimes than whatever the fuck he has going on now KWAB
>>
The Japs love a big rowdy gaijin.
>>
>>15324870
Afraid so
>>
>>15322747
Sets up Gabe as a nice title challenger at New Beginning for Shota
>>
>>15322747
It’s building to Umino beating him in the post-block portion
>>15324883
Also this
>>
>>15325601
Gabe ain't making it to the postblocks lil bro
>>
>>15324870
knock off okada. he's the japanese ver of that guy who copied jeff hardy/randy orton/bray wyatt
>>
>>15322747
Gabe was over with me since before last year’s g1. Won me over with the Kiyomiya feud. Redditors came around with the UE cage match. Im based and youre not basically

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.