[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mMVkTnCE_o.png (1.57 MB, 2003x1041)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
imagine the back and forth promo battles The Rock would have with this other guy.
>>
>>15322835
AVGN has been balding for 20 years now
>>
>>15322838
He needs to let that shit go already.
>>
But think of the epic promo battles between The Rock and AVGN if WWE were to bring AVGN into the company and treated him with respect the same way they're giving Logan Paul.
>>
>>15322835
James Rolfe is one of the worst promos of all time. He cannot speak off the cuff.
>>
>>15322835
>You're not the Angry Video Game Nerd, you're the WHINY LITTLE CRYBABY BITCH!
*massive boos*
>Oh yeah? Well you're not The Rock, you're more like the Cock. Heh, yeah, you're the fuckin' Cock.
*nuclear babyface pop*
>>
>plays 52 Pickup with >>15323708
Rock
kek based Nerd
>>
>>15323933
Mike was responsible for all of AVGN's comedy success
>>
>The Rock? More like the piece of shit that clogs up the toilet when you try and flush it. Yeah, I said it.
>The Rock doesn’t care what you think, you glasses wearing geek!
>Geek? Heh. Nah, I’m the fucking nerd. I’ll make sure you never forget that name after I shove this Atari 2600 up your ass!
>>
>>15322835
If there must be a crossover between youtubers and prowrestling I want freaking Metal Jesus vs The Undertaker!!!
Last time I watched AVGN (one or two years ago) he had clearly totally lost his magic and was just forcing himself for the fans. :(
>>
WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.