[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719784810477510.png (176 KB, 485x445)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
I watched AEW for the first time in nearly a year, and I see two elderly men slapping each other's chests and doing nothing else for ten minutes. And the audience was pretending to enjoy it, like it was all one big joke. This company is a fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>15324482
Imagine being a billionaire but still having to wake up looking like that
>>
>>15324482
AEW is parody wrestling, don't take it too seriously. Its basically DDT for the Amerifat crowd.
>>
>>15324505
Topkek you can't fix that level of ugly, you can't haaaahaha
You could shave all that dumb hair off, give him a nosejob and he'd still look like an ugly little fugger
>>
>>15324482
AEW operates like twitch streamers. There is a vote audience with a parasocial relationship with Tony/The Elite. They spend their time and money pretending to enjoy the show because they identify as liking the show. Tony and the Bucks use the same language that Donald Trump does to create the illusion of a community/revolution that the audience thinks they're involved in when in reality it's a bad TV show. It's impressive that they fostered such a fervent audience of fucking morons but it's also really sad how easily people get indoctrinated into fanaticism at such a weird level.
>>
>>15324526
DDT is good. DDT has trained the best wrestlers in the world. DDT does some parody content but does it well and intelligently. AEW is just an unfunny mess where everyone goes way too long and no sells every move across every show while presenting itself as a serious product.
>>
>>15324505
I can't believe how ugly he is.
>>
>>15324646
That's exactly correct. It's like they barely even care about the quality of the show they're watching.
>>
>>15324482
This is literally what all wrestling outside of WWE has been since the 2000s and outside of America since the early 90s but gAyEW gets all the shit for it because they're finally exposing how fucking dull wrestling is when not wrangled by people with good minds for US TV
>>
>>15324526
I dismissed DDT for years due to the comedy stuff but I started watching it this year and it's a billion times better than anything I've seen on AEW.
>>
>>15324482
>the audience was pretending to enjoy it
That's life's interactions in general after all
>>
>>15324482
Lotta mental illness in here
>>
File: 1711675158136033.jpg (6 KB, 214x250)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>15324482
NONONO NO NO NO! NO!
Look at this guy. Look at him.
Like, OH MY GAWD.
Look at him.
You're gonna work for this guy, you got to call him boss--LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
I don't know what else to tell ya man I don't know what else to tell ya.
>>
>>15324482
>Tony's face when Pharaohs red rocket springs out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.