[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720964483863788.png (475 KB, 596x583)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
Gross.
>>
Why does this board hold such vitriolic hatred towards Toni?
>>
>>15324649
>this board
>not one autistic faggot
>>
>>15324662
differing filenames make this hard for me to believe
>>
>>15324649
The particular anon you're taking questionable notice of is a shoot trans(he's honestly told us before a million times) who hates all women and shitposts on their every detail 24/7 as he has nothing else to live for, he has no penis, he can't get gay men to find him sexually attractive because he's too old and has no money to finish his sex change operations, and would have neck'd himself years ago, yet nevertheless he copes through life on /pw/ vomiting vehement hate upon all heterosexuals, and the women that turn them on in one sort of fashion or another, it is a deep seeded psychopathic hate that he being a trans cannot be as attractive as those women he sees being posted on this board.
>>
>>15324779
Totally normal behaviour to create your own tranny boogeyman complete with a made up backstory, just because you can't cope with people making fun of your favorite dimeless blockheaded womeme.
>>
>>15324779
>hates all women and shitposts on their every detail 24/7
Can you give me some examples of him sperging out over other women wrestlers? I'm only familiar with the weekly Toni seethe threads

https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/text/dead%20water%20admit%20defeat%20gimmick/

https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/text/biological%20male%20storm/

https://archive.palanq.win/pw/search/image/fsTpglpTrx6lDr5OhL1h8g/
>>
>>15324779
This, all this.
Just to add, he's not the old That's a man poster, that's another dude who's actually pretty cool off-gimmick
Trannyposter is literally a real-life heel with mental issues
>>
>>15324649
cringe gimmick + shit in the ring + looks like a man in drag
>>
>>15324930
>shit in the ring
Can someone tell me if people were actually saying this when she still had the rock star gimmick? Or is this a new take? If I open the archive and go back to 2022, am I going to find anons saying this? Genuinely curious. The new gimmick was handcuffing her in-ring performance, but that was really only the case for the period from the Shida match to the Deonna match. She's done a better job of balancing the gimmick in-ring from the Rosa match at Dynasty onwards to the present
>>
wah wah people on 4chan hate my fave women's wrestler!!! :(((
>>
Anyway. This shit was based and their match is going to be as well
>>
>>15324779
You gonna answer my question man?
>>
>>15324728
>differening filenames
Saving shit from google does that
>>
>>15325094
No, I'm saying I'll see the same photo posted but with different filenames. If it was one person he wouldn't save the same photo multiple times so what you're saying doesn't make any sense
>>
>>15324930
No need to sign your post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.