[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721860855123741.jpg (13 KB, 250x228)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Gimmie a fuckin mic. Tonight's Dynamite was the first time I watched AEW since like 2019, and I'm going to give it to you straight: WWE may be for children and slow adults, but AEW is legitimately programming for autistic people. Leave the tranny memes aside, you literally have to have shoot autism spectrum disorder to enjoy this. Every single aspect of the presentation is designed to make it maximally appealing to neurodivergent individuals whose autistic "special interest" is obese smark-bait pro wrestling. It has the autistic energy of late 90s wrestling newsgroups, which makes sense, given that Tony K. literally used to post on the DVDVR board, the single biggest hive of spazzes and spergs in wrestling history. Enjoying AEW unironically requires "I sim matches on Fire Pro" level autism. It requires "I'm 40 and have a fig federation in my bedroom" level autism. This is why normal people can't enjoy this product: your brain literally has to be wired in an abnormal way for it to make sense: it will not compute to people not on the spectrum. Your neurons shoot have to be misaligned to find this entertaining. It's no wonder that AEW fans literally need to go to sensory deprivation rooms in the middle of the show. If you watch this shit, you unironically are eligible for social services and should probably invest more time in studying trains or vacuum cleaner parts. Put on your Velcro shoes and go for a walk or something. Anything is better than this. Fuck WWE too, btw.

BTW A lot of anons think they got what it takes, but they can't lace my boots. So ignore the clones and the drones because I'm the REAL deal brother
>>
>>15325249
kys bitchtits
>>
>>15325249
SAME OLD SHIT
SAME OLD SHIT
SAME OLD SHIT
>>
>>15325249
I’m shoot autistic and watch AEW so maybe.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.