[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702699441520947.jpg (36 KB, 768x431)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>gimmick is that he shows up unannonced
>sound guy always has his theme ready for his entrance
wait a minute....
>>
>>15326308
draws more than anyone on NXT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8ZCq67uqk
>>
His gimmick seems like it's supposed to be a motivational speaker (what with the smile and everything) but he doesn't steer into it. His promos don't seem to have a particular slant to them.

I guess motivational speaker gimmicks are more of a heel character anyway, though.
>>
File: IMG_1817.jpg (61 KB, 267x400)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
He needs an MJF-type character to call him a fraud and an attention whore (while ignoring their own tendencies). Then the character would feel complete.
>>
All wrestlers have a microchip implanted in their necks so their music automatically plays when they make it past a certain point in gorilla. How can you be on /pw/ and not know this entry level wrestling lore?
>>
>>15326308
>>sound guy always has his theme ready for his entrance
are you from the 80s 90s?
everyone with a decent soundboard can just have everyone theme ready at a single buttons press notice
hell with my phone and playlist i could do a decent job 8vhwn
>>
>>15326366
And yet Drew's cash-in...
>>
>>15326410
...Priest botched a kick out
>>
>>15326421
My ass. The production cue was supposed to interrupt the count. Damian was expected to take the pin and the ref (nonsensical as it is) was supposed to break the count because of the musical interruption. The whole point of the spot was to make it look like Seth had it in the bag if not for that.
>>
>>15326308
>be sound guy for wrestling promotion
>it's your job to keep up to date on high level wrestlers & their themes so you never miss a cue
wa la
>>
>>15326336
his gimmick is that he's a music sensation, and the answer to all life's problems. but his music is just comedy/parody songs, and he doesn't actually have any guru-type advice other than to believe in him. on paper, it is a heel gimmick.
>>
>>15326336
He legit was supposed to be a heel, but the crowd decided he was a face and they rolled with it
>>
>>15326444
Then they would have done it off of the curb stomp, the move he actually wins matches with.
>>
>>15326336
Those who don’t believe in Hendry are subhuman. I would call you a nigger but blacks love Joe. So what race are you you piece of shit.
>>
>>15326767
im eskimo
>>
>>15326459
It's one word away from being a based dime magnet of a gimmick.
God.
Hendry the way he is, he's good. But if he starts talking about the word of God like he's a televangelist trying to get rich off of your hopes and prayers, he's magnificent.
>>
>>15326444
What is more likely

>WWE planned a retarded elaborate spot where the lights and music need to be hit at millisecond precision which will cause a ref to stop doing the count and Seth to stand there and wait for Drew to come to the ring
>The botch machine who spent the end of the match clearly visibly annoyed at himself shit the bed in another big moment

Also your answer to this will potentially gain you escape from planet retard.
>>
>>15327079
They're all looking at the entrance to see where the fuck Drew's at.
I don't think it was supposed to be a 1-2-interrupt, I think he was supposed to show up earlier.
>>
>>15327085
Drew was meant to come out AFTER Priest kicked out you fucking midwit. They're looking at the ramp because they wanted to be in position for it but Priest is spiking the spot. Either because he's a mental midget or because he was dazed.
>>
>>15326446
or:
>Wrestler grabs sound guy
>"Hit my music nerd!"
Simple as
>>
>>15326308
Cannot wat for people to shut the fuck up about him in 1 month. I just don't like him because it's corny.
>>
>>15326308
His gimmick is Grado but not fat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.