[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ryback.jpg (306 KB, 848x484)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>I’m never happy to be proven wrong, but I’ve never seen any true genius come from Triple H. I sound like I’m always knocking him, but it seems like he’s quick to push the great bodies to the side and push the wrestling, guys who have [bad] physiques, all the time. They wonder why I quit and they wonder why Braun Strowman got hurt. It’s because they squeeze so much out of those guys. I’m just calling it the way it is. Triple H is a former wrestler. He’s all about wrestling. He thought that Ric Flair was the greatest wrestler in the world. They think Bret Hart was the greatest wrestler in the world because that’s what they’re attracted to, but he’s not really a wrestling fan like I grew up. I was a wrestling fan. I had wrestling in my blood. All the way through, I was a wrestling fan. I loved great physiques. Like this year’s Summerslam, there are no great bodies on the card. All the great bodies were two days before in the NXT [Heatwave] show with [Oba] Femi and Trick Williams and whatever her name is, the black girl. That’s what Summerslam is all about. This year at Summerslam, I thought it was absent on the bill. There were no physiques on the card.
>>
Big Poppa Pump mindbroke Haitch.
>>
>>15326796
maybe he's queer
>>
>>15326796
>but it seems like he’s quick to push the great bodies to the side
>It’s because they squeeze so much out of those guys.

>put them to the side
>but also, use them too much
which is it

nice roid body
>>
>>15327038
>overuse them in pointless programs
>give them no pushes
There you go, retard.
>>
>>15327065
>never actually verbalizes in any fashion "pointless programs", just only says that they "squeeze so much out of them"
>have to reach to pretend to justify what he said
nice roid body btw
nice marking out for cryback
can't cut a promo
bobbo was bland and nobody had interest in him
people push people who the fans want because it's more lucrative
if you think hhh is bad about it
go sign with tony khan
oh wait
>>
>>15327140
worked
>>
>>15327156
shot
>>
>>15327198
dilated
>>
>>15326796
Hhh goated
>>
>>15326796
no lies detected
>>
>>15326796
Great points from the Big Guy.
>>
has he confused wrestling for bodybuilding? wrestling was built on southern bloatlords like dusty and harley.
>>
>>15330924
When wrestling was drawing serious money(80-90s WWF, 90s WCW) most of the guys had great physiques
>>
>>15330995

can you really attribute that draw to everyone being buff?
>>
>>15326796
he's not wrong
>>
Ryback on Stanely Kubrick
>I sound like I’m always knocking him, but it seems like he’s quick to push the great bodies to the side and push the acting, guys who have [bad] physiques, all the time.

Ryback on Vince Lombardi
>I sound like I’m always knocking him, but it seems like he’s quick to push the great bodies to the side and push the football, guys who have [bad] physiques, all the time.

Ryback on the Michelin Star Inspectors
>I sound like I’m always knocking them, but it seems like they're quick to push the great bodies to the side and push the cooking, guys who have [bad] physiques, all the time.
>>
>>15332129
Wrestling is an upper body business, kid.
>>
>>15332163
Wrestling is a wrestling business, kid.
>>
>>15332356
it's not, i'm afraid

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.