[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1691246813502746.png (1.56 MB, 835x958)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
This guy sucks and shouldn't be AEW champ. It's Kofi Kingston-tier.
>>
pretending to be an ignorant racist bigot isn't actually funny
>>
Black wrestlers losing is racist
>>
>>15327238
When this guy loses his belt you will see him maybe once every 3 months and he will fade into obscurity.
>>
>>15327238
He's staying champ for the foreseeable future after all the Bobbo/"HHH is a racist" stuff.
>>
>>15327295
>all the Bobbo/"HHH is a racist" stuff
no idea what that is, but it shouldn't matter to AEW
>>
>>15327297
Twitter has been calling HHH racist because he doesn't have any black champions. Tony lives on Twitter so it'll 100% effect his booking
>>
>>15327238
Should become Killshot again
>>
>invades hangman's house and threatens his child
>somehow he's the babyface because... the crowd cheers for him
>>
>>15327238
filtered by our champ
>>
>>15327295
He’s not dropping the title to a mega leftie like Danielson at the very least.
>>
>>15327238
I’ve been enjoying his run the more it goes on.
This is something I can’t say about Kofi whose win I enjoyed but booking was so shit, I wanted him to hold the title less as it went on.

If Kofi had a run like this and wasn’t some pancake tossing minstrel act, it would have likely been far more tolerable. Especially since the Bloodlone is popular for being a bunch of coconuts who are just pretending to be black.
>>
>>15327301
I thought it was because a bunch of blacks got released?
>>
File: 1711764862012839.png (2.67 MB, 1218x879)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB PNG
>>15327319
>>invades hangman's house and threatens his child
>>somehow he's the babyface because... the crowd cheers for him
>>
He was the best part of the match last night
>>
>>15327301
I don't think so, you Tony spergs are mental
>>
>>15327238
He does fucking suck.

Danielson's contract has just expired too so it looks like he's retaining at Wembley. What a shitter.
>>
>>15327351
Nah that was when HHH released all the pajeet wrestlers
>>
>>15327345
>If Kofi had a run like this and wasn’t some pancake tossing minstrel act
kek this. Kofis run was so fucking bad. He won the title and literally nothing changed, he still felt like some midcarder.
And then he feuded with Randy Orton for 3 months because he called him stupid 10 years ago
>>
>>15327238
He looked like a star last night, e-drone. Stay mad.
>>
>>15327369
I'm not an E-drone I'd rather slit my wrists than watch WWE, I just think Swerve is not top champ material and strapping him up was the wrong call. It makes the belt look too easy to get. He should've been a strong upper midcarder who always loses to the big one. Giving him the belt means he has nothing left to accomplish in AEW and makes him more likely to go to WWE when his reign is over. I think Swerve has a big ego which is the only reason he wanted the belt, and of course Tony is too eager to please everyone.
>>
He's just really dull.
He's a bad promo and he's not the best worker.
Also, his eyeshadow is really gay.
>>
>>15327238
why is the belt eating him like the blob?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.