[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631556763166.gif (625 KB, 320x240)
625 KB
625 KB GIF
Who is Bitchtits?
Who is Rovert?
Who is Carter?
Who is Shankism?
Who is Wolfie?
Who is Hogwheels?

cont.
Who is Ojama?
Who is Subhojeet?
>>
>>15327382
parker boudreaux
>>
>>15327382
all figments of one single spammer's imagination
>>
>>15327382
/pw/ boogeymen
>>
>>15327382
all me
>>
>>15327382
Rovert basically runs this place from his Irish wheelchair HQ. Bitchtits is his most mindbroken sub who is constantly seething and palpitating at what Rovert is constantly putting him through. The rest aren't important.
>>
>Carter, Wolfie
Hall of famers

>the rest
pinheads
>>
>>15327382
>Who is Carter?
>Who is Shankism?
>Who is Wolfie?
same person

>Who is Ojama?
>Who is Subhojeet?
>Who is Rovert?
>Who is Hogwheels?
same person
>>
>>15327382
>Who is Shankism?
that would be me
>>
>>15327382
They're all yawnfag
>>
>>15327490
this just about sums it up
>>
>>15327382
>Bitchtits/ojama/subhojeet/hogwheels best described as the same person essentially. Theres a few people who clearly don't have jobs, an active social life, family that attempts to motivate then to do anything just losers who spend all day trolling. At least one of these losers more than likely doesnt like wrestling at all(not that theres really anything wrong with that) and the others either pretend to like wrestling too much are sincerely do. However because of their terminally online behaviour and the people that argue with them you may one day get called either of these names.
>you could lump rovert in there as well as he is a person with a twitter that posts constantly about here. Could he post here possibly but his tweets end up here and some fags(like the ones above) will pretend like he matters.
>Wolfie was a black london kevin nash lover who spammed all of /asp/ constantly with nash to the point that the summer of 92 meme was created entirely to work him into a shoot. And it has because true wolfie has been gone for at least 2 years and new wolfie is just a lame imitation. The reason why 92 posting worked so well back in the day was that it would to wolfie having massive day long meltdowns.
>shankism real but my memory of the lore is fucked up so I wont speak on it but shankism is real
>Carter was a real person hispanic I believe with the worst facial hair a dude could have. He posted a lot name and tripped or just namefagged its been so long. A perenially punching bag however it can never be forgotten.
Only 5 people ever posted on /aspw/ and they are all named Carter.
Hope I have been some help.
>One of the original five Carters of /asp/ but not THE Carter.
>>
File: smug lain.jpg (11 KB, 474x266)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>15327382
Meanwhile everybody knows who Trooth Bombz is.
>>
A massive faggot who is an overweight weeb who sucks at drawing responses and actual literal drawings yea i remember your artwork you little bitch it was terrible.
>>
>>15328767
it really is pathetic
>>
>>15327382
So you don't know?
>>
>>15327382
They're all the same guy.
If they're not all the same guy, they're the most dimeless stable ever assembled.
>>
>>15327382
That’s u

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.