[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jericho.png (787 KB, 792x672)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
While speaking on the Creative Imbalance podcast, Chris Jericho said he’s thrilled about reaching this milestone, especially since some people doubted AEW would last past its early shows. He pointed out that AEW has grown a lot in just five years, becoming a profitable company worth millions. He also mentioned that the upcoming TV deal will be very important for the company’s future over the next decade.

Jericho reassured fans that AEW is doing well financially and making progress in the wrestling world, providing great shows regularly. He’s proud of what AEW has achieved so far and excited about what’s to come, saying that the company is still just getting started.

>“It’s very gratifying because a lot of people didn’t think we’d make it past ten episodes. With all of the huge things we’ve accomplished, I think sometimes people forget we’re only five years old. We’re a five-year-old multi $100 million profitable company that has grown exponentially over the last five years. We still have a long way to go. To get to 250 is pretty special. The fact that we have a huge television deal coming up. That’s pretty much going to tell the tale of our company over the next five to ten years.“

>” I think its’ going to be a good tale to tell. For all the people that thought we wouldn’t exist or think that we’re not doing good, that’s just rhetoric. The bottom line is, we are making a lot of money and making a lot of inroads into the business. We’re having a great time doing it and providing an excellent show multiple times per week. That’s all anybody could ask of us. It’s been really cool to see and experience and be part of, and know that we’re basically just beginning.”

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2024/07/25/chris-jericho-brags-about-aew-being-profitable-after-dynamite-crosses-250-episodes/
>>
ill just sum up this thread to save everyone time

>e drones start raging and claim they know more about aew’s financial situation than JERICHO HIMSELF
>aew chads gloat a little, but very meekly
>someone inevitably says no milly willy illy jilly bo billy ka-FILLY SEAT FILLY MAGILLY MILLY or whatever dumb shit
>people LARPing as sad aew fans
>cuckposting ensues
>concern trolling over aews future
>thread goes to 319 posts as some sad drone bumps it for days
>>
>>15327423
Do your parents know you spend your free time doing this kind of stuff?
>>
>>15327423
thanks, saved me time bro
>>
>>15327423
>thread goes to 319 posts as some sad drone bumps it for days
Nah peeeweee is so dimeless these days, threads go for days and won't even draw 170 posts
>>
>>15327423
thats every thread that even vaguely mentions aew though.
>>
>>15327403
I haven't watched AEW since Punk was there. I checked out the show last night, and the Jericho match was so awful I turned it off. Won't be trying it again for a long time.
>>
>>15327423
thanks for the sparknotes chud
>>
>believing anything jerichud says
>>
E-downie-xirs...? ...our cope?
>>
wait a minute what about the endless nEEt financial analysis of Twitter posts saying AEW wasn't profitable???
>>
>>15327423
forgot the part where some e chud says the n slur for no reason
>>
>>15327403
>>15327423
no profits, sadly
>>
>>15327423
good summary of about 90% of the threads on this shit board
>>
>>15327403
Subhojeet murking with a fucking fantastic pic
>>
>>15327403
Based Jerichud
>>
>>15329865
The best to ever do it
>>
>>15327423
>Multi $100 million profit

LMFAO sure
>>
>>15327403
Companies that don't make a penny of profit for 5 years don't last without burning daddy's inheritance
>>
>>15332411
Amazon took 9 years to turn a profit.
>>
>>15332428
Amazon had investors unlike aew
>>
>>15332428
>Amazon took 9 years to profit
>It's now a trillion dollar company and by far the largest retailer
>Tesla same, worth far make than Ford and GM
>DAE nobody can ever catch up to WWE?
This is why transsexual leftists get no respect, you always pick and choose and never just pick a lane.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.