[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>In 2017/18, when Aleister Black was new to WWE, he had to clean locker rooms because he was the new guy around.

>When Roman Reigns came to know about this, he had a long conversation with Aleister.

>Few years later, Aleister shared details of the conversation and said:

>"Roman looked at me and said 'I don’t want you cleaning the lockerrooms anymore. I want you to understand that you belong here and I want for you to kill it every night and be part of the team, that’s all I care about. You’ve been wrestling long enough to understand how this works, so please, relax."

GOAT
>>
>>15328512
WE LOVE YOU BIG DOG
>>
>>15328512
Why was Aleister Black going along with it in the first place.
>>
>>15328512
Roman was always based
>>
I didn't think WWE locker rooms still had this gay shit going on. Does Bron need to clean up?
>>
>>15328512
wrestlers are such cucks it’s unbelievable
>>
>>15328542
Because he gets a bad rep, buried, heat etc. if he doesn't. That means he stops getting booked and cooled off.

>>15328554
Gotta pay your dues, kid. So let me wipe my ass with your bag, its just a bit of fun, haha.
>>
>>15328545
Roman ended some of that boomershit
>>
>>15328512
Christian was hanging around backstage at WWE during that time period
>>
>>15328573
>Gotta pay your dues,
i'll pay my dues by knocking a veteran out for pushing me around lol
>>
File: file.png (1.34 MB, 1200x1200)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>ahhhh yessir fuck those faggot ass boomers and their outdated insecurities, lets draw some record profits
WE LOVE YOU GOAT
>>
i really don't buy this, there are designated custodians for cleaning locker rooms and shit.
>>
>>15328545
Bron is cleaning the locker rooms to this day. He still hasn't proven shit yet.
>>
>>15329961
>He still hasn't proven shit yet.
????
>>
>>15328542
>Why was Aleister Black going along with it in the first place.
Shows humility and that he's a team player. Nobody asked Malakai to do it, he just did it, because that's how he was taught to act in a new locker room.
>>
>>15330217
>Shows humility and that he's a team player
you're supposed to impress your boss not a fucking coworker
>>
>>15329901
the story leaves out details. Malakai would leave out fresh towels for guys coming back from their match and basically tidy up any mess so that it was a harmonious environment for the talent. He wasn't literally waxing the floor or anything.
>>
>>15330230
When I first got on the football team, I was applying tanner and shaving guys backs for months before someone else had to do it. Zoomers have no concept of a team mentality and brotherly comradery
>>
>>15330301
>team mentality
by putting on a good show not washing their backs you faggot
>>
>>15330234

ahhh, he was making the locker room spark joy
>>
>>15330230

you should be trying to impress your peers as well, anon
>>
>>15330477
fag
>>
>>15330377
I know whatever eastern hellhole your family was originally spawned in doesn't have the concept of doing anything for the team, let alone a concept of team sports that you'd be able to easily grasp
>>
>>15330557
fag
>>
>>15330565
yes, you are. but that comes from the eternal slavery literally programmed into your eastern genes so I can't really fault you for that
>>
>>15330605
fag
>>
>>15330614
I forgive you, and I grieve for everyone that came before you and comes after you
>>
>>15330631
>and comes after you
Be real, anon. You know he's the last one.
>>
>>15330631
fag
>>
>>15328542
He's foreign he didn't know better
>>
>>15328512
unironically, the locker room today does seem a lot more better than it did before. even if the older guys think stabbing each other was cool, or just wanting to bury someone because they were getting too popular or something. who wouldn't want their job to be peaceful and nice? it's good to have guys like Roman.
>>
>>15330642
fag
>>
>>15330644
I love you anyway, and we've all known you're gay for years anon you don't have to keep 'signalling'
>>
My fave types of these stories is the one where Ezekiel Jackson on a coach tried to do a "HEY NEW KID, CARRY MY BAGS" to Bryan Danielson, while he was sitting next to Regal, who proceeded to chew the fuck out of Ezekiel.
>>
>>15328512
>clean locker rooms
u telling me wwe dont have a designated cleaning staff?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat a amateur production
>>
>>15330731
fag

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.