[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Nice to have Keith Lee back!
>>
>>15328974
LMAO I knew one of you retards would screenshot the fat nigger in a wheelchair the second I saw it live
>>
>>15328974
You know, I thought he'd look worse.
>>
>>15328974
kek what does his shirt say?
>>
File: red 2.png (514 KB, 807x1024)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>this crowd ain't big enough for the two of us
>>
>>15329005
That's gotta be some weird medical condition. If he had such a huge gut just from being fat, then his neck wouldn't exist and his arms would be bigger and flabbier.
>>
>>15329005
Jesus christ. How does someone let things get this bad
>>
>>15329005
how does he sit so much without agonizing back pain?
>>
>>15329013
>>15329015
It's photoshopped retard
>>
>>15329005
>"fat? my stomach is 1 inch!....from the ground."
>>
My favorite thing about Keith Lee is that WWE just wanted the fucker to drop some weight for his own health, but his fans claimed that he was too affected by COVID and his heart to exercise.

The fucker is a wrestler, if he was wrestle her can exercise. Wrestling is exercise and yet he still didn't lose weight. It's because he's a fat fuck with a bad diet.
>>
>>15328990
>he watches GAYEW
Sad man
>>
>>15328974
is that wolfwheels?
>>
>>15329064
it's crazy to me that no one remembers that he lied about WWE not covering his medical expenses and stuff when he got hurt, so WWE exposed him for being a fat liar. he will definitely never be allowed in the WWE lol. and it's funny because his wife is finally getting TV time and respect. all people say is covid affected him or that "Vince fumbled him" when it was all his fault. Vince seemed pretty high on him at first, literally being seen as an equal to Brock in terms of strength.
>>
>>15329071
kek
>>
>>15329005
Executioner Smough lookin ass

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.