[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Okada.webm (3.71 MB, 854x480)
3.71 MB
3.71 MB WEBM
What the fuck is Okada doing?
What the fuck are the cameramen doing keeping him in the shot during this spot?

Darby's monkey bars spot was fucking sick though. I love that guy outside of his really shitty ring gear.
>>
>>15329201
>What the fuck is Okada doing?

waiting for his turn in the MOVEZ
>>
Wrestling is meant to be enjoyed live in the moment, not microanalyzed so you can find stuff to get mad at. You need to stop being a miserable smark and making everyone around you just as miserable.
>>
>>15329201
He’s just waiting his turn
Man I absolutely hate shit like this, he’s not even attempting to sell that he’s too hurt to help his friends or anything
>>
>>15329233
Hate to break it to ya
Okada sucks
I was right all along
>>
>>15329201
>What the fuck is Okada doing?

earning his paycheck as that was the only bump he took in the match
>>
>>15329230
>Wrestling is meant to be enjoyed live in the moment,
How the fuck do you enjoy that?
>>
>>15329268
hey he got his fucking finger stapled how tf is he supposed to hold a balloon now
>>
>>15329201
4v1 comebacks are pretty hard to do but this is legit the worst one I've seen, everything is so slow, nothing has impact, that backbreaker was legit one of the softest I've seen. Trainee shit.
>>
Does this happen in real promotions and they just don't shoot the guy waiting in the corner?
>>
>>15329201
There was another point later in the match where Brisco and Darby are beating up Jack and he goes in to the other ring and just lays down
>>
>>15329444
>ahh soo sreepee
>>
>>15329201
this is the same camera crew that stays tight on guys blading themselves and each other
>>
>>15329485
this is almost the same exact angle that caught dean blading himself in the far ring during one of these matches
>>
>>15329201
Words cannot express how much I can't stand Swerve's wrestling
>>
File: 1701156344138236.webm (1 MB, 1080x1080)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>waits 30 seconds to dropkick your bicep
>>
>>15329201
Coasting on his name and undoing his legacy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.