[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698266969806251.png (1.05 MB, 1200x675)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Do they actually have heat?
>>
>>15330757
worked mark
>>
They do now. Punk just called hq and got them to force drew to delete the tweet
>>
>>15330757
No, Punk knows Drew would shoot kill him in a fight
Punk only has heat with guys smaller than him
>>
At the start, probably not. I do believe they used Drew to get someone to work a program with Phil because they didn't trust Seff and Phil together every week. But lately I wouldn't be so sure that Drew isn't getting tired of the prima donna known as Phil Brooks and dishing out a few stiff verbal jabs as retaliation for backstage bullshit.
>>
>>15330812
/thread
>>
IMAGINE GETTING WORKED AS AN ADULT.
>>
>>15330812
Punk and Drew are both pussies.
Punk got humiliated in the UFC
Drew ran away because he couldn’t handle backstage politics and came back when the locker room was filled with reddit nerds. Then wrestled a cancer patient, old man undertaker, and a lazy Brock
They’re perfect for each other
>>
>>15331109
>Punk and Drew are both pussies
Bro did you not see that video of drew in TNA no selling shoot punches from a fan that attacked him?
>>
>>15330757
lol no.
Its all a work and its been pretty obvious ever since the injury.
Seth and phil probably do hate each other though.
>>
>>15330757
If only. Drew's way too nice a dude and Punk is still putting on his best good boy suit not to rustle any feathers so soon into his run
>>
>>15330757
Of course not. They're probably laughing their asses off backstage
>>
>>15331170
this, TKO sees money in Seth vs Punk so they are saving it for WrestleMania, Seth will probably beat Punk with a chair at Summerslam and let Drew go over, that will start Punks quest to get revenge on le Seth
>>
>>15330865
Bruh it's punk. this guy is extremely sensitive.
>>
>>15331374
>battle of the cripples
Kek. At least Seff's notoriously unsafe style might give us a good and permanent Philetty injury.
>>
>>15331162
to be fair that was a jeet hitting him
>>
>>15330757
fraid so
>>
>>15330757
Drew got fired, thrown back into the indies, and had to slowly claw his way back in.
Punk quit by no-showing events, made an ass out of himself in UFC, failed as a comic writer, shit-talked WWE constantly, was fired from their competition for repeatedly assaulting coworkers, yet had the red carpet rolled out for him to return.
I’d be absolutely amazed if there was no heat between them.
>>
>>15330812
I disagree, phil's hubris is at insane levels and I'm certain he think he could take Drew in a shoot
>>
>>15330805
>>15330812
>>15330829
>>15331109
>>15331511
worked BITCH
>>
>>15331644
Everything's a work, you figured it all out anon.
>>
Could Seth beat up both young bucks?
>>
>>15331109
Hi Seth
>>
Probably not. Even before Punk returned to wrestling he put over Drew as someone he would like to work with if he did come back on Renee's podcast.

But it's Punk so you don't know what's real or not. It's why he always draws YOUS on here.
>>
>>15331800
Seth almost got shoot murdered by some random autistic 12 year old, so I'd give him a 50/50 chance
>>
2 jobbers who gives a fuck
>>
>mcintyre makes reference to cold banana
>not deleted
>posts a picture just like cody did at wm40 with his gayew buddies
>OMG CM PUNK HAD HIM DELETE IT!!!!!
>>
Did you guys ever stop to think...
CM Punk, Drew McIntyre, and Jack Perry are in the exact same building for SDCC?
>>
>>15330757
Nope. They're just selling it like heroes.

MONEY
AND
MILES
YOU
FAGGOT
MARK
>>
>>15330812
Nah.
I think Punk believes he can put submission on Drew right away.
>>
>getting this worked
>>
>>15331379
Lol. I think you're both onto something.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.