[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Capture.png (1.5 MB, 1232x923)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>
beat nxt this week
>>
Wargames sucked to begin with. I don't understand why any of these companies keep doing it
>>
>>15331155
Imagine how deranged you'd need to be to make this
>>
kek, women
>>
>>15331187
Imagine how deranged you need to be to let quarter hour ratings trigger you this badly.
>>
AEW does better ratings the longer matches go on for. Just an observation from the past few weeks. Maybe they need to cull the roster and focus on three or four big matches a week?
>>
>>15331202
The last quarter went down lil troon bro, the overrun was the skyrocket.
>>
>he actually thinks wargames is more entertaining
lmfaoooo
>>
>>15331187
It's hardly even legible the way it's formatted too. Just a pain in the ass to read and that's setting apart the edrone retardation
>>
>>15331155
Britt and Shida killing the audience retention
>>
File: 1717935000769713.jpg (13 KB, 222x188)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>some faggot ignores /pw/'s own ratings thread
>to post his own with a GIANT WATERMARK to promote his twitter
Just proves that the console warring shit has been coopted by jew social media grifters trying to self-promote

If you post in this thread to do anything but call OP a faggot, you don't belong on 4chan
>>
>>15331187
>>15331234
Use some of your welfare checks to pay for Brandons patreon so we don't have to keep seeing this faggy version of the quarter hour ratings.
>>
>>15331254
You first moneybags
>>
>>15331215
It lasted like an hour and ratings kept climbing the whole match
>>
>>15331155
i dread to think what the BMI is of the fat faggot that made this

also im pretty sure the death of aew account on shitter is bitchtits
>>
>>15331318
That guy is mid 40s and unemployed and always online I'd buy it
>>
>>15331318
>>15331352
>YOU'RE BITCHTITS, HE'S BITCHTITS, THIS GUY ON TWITTER IS BITCHTITS, MY MAILMAN IS BITCHTITS EVERYONE IS BITCHTITS!
If fatso (Rovert) wasn't losing it before he is now, what a fucking morbidly obese crippled psycho G-R-I-M
>>
I’m going to pay for the patreon so we can get the real images again. Unless I get banned by the tranny janny again
>>
>>15331436
You pay for it this month and I'll pay for it next month.
>>
>>15331466
I changed my mind, I can’t be bothered to pay money to laugh at a cancelled indie. Sorry bros
>>
>>15331155
>unironically taking the time to make this embarrassment of a "chart"
Just post the actual chart, OP, you nigger faggot.
>>
>>15331542
You can’t find it posted on Twitter anymore because Thurston had a melty

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.