[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710927252875810.png (352 KB, 581x302)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
a shitty ass match to lead to another shitty ass match on two shitty ass shows holy shit. Up there for most dimeless graphics ever.
>>
I thought they unified the trios belts?
>>
>>15332152
I thought Christian's group were the champs
>>
>>15332152
This company can't do anything right lmao
>>
>>15332152
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY SPLIT UP THE TRIOS BELTS AGAIN
>>
>>15332152
>ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship Eliminator Match
>>
>>15332152
>Von Erichs
didnt they all die in the early 90s ?
>>
>>15333274
They were a lot
>>
AEW would be so much better if going to the gym was required to get on TV. Von Erich boys looking so good.
>>
>>15332628
Not unified anymore
>>
>>15333274
One survived. He moved to Hawaii and made two new Von Erichs. These are those Von Erichs.
>>
>>15333304
>These are those Von Erichs.
https://youtu.be/IRXNVdiqMuU?si=fFonCpihU8A6d1E3
>>
>>15332152
who's the fat fuck in the mask doing the mankind cosplay
>>
>when belts are the only way you know how to "tell stories"
>>
>>15333297
are you fucking shitting me?
>>
>2 sets of trios titles again
LMAO.
what the fuck? you can't just do Dustin & the Von Erichs feuding with the Patriarchy for the Arlington residency?
It's all RIGHT THERE for Christian to work with. Kevin putting the claw on him would make the room go nuclear.
>>
>>15332152
this looks like kino, i'll be sure to watch
>>
>>15333388
All of these AEW fags are waiting for their chance to relive/steal gimmicks from their youth in their adult play pen.
>>
>>15334765
Never even crossed Tony's mind. Shame.
>>
Trios belts should be a once a year thing like The Owen, and all tag titles should simply follow The Freebird Rule by default. Do a King of Trios event once a year and invite some Chikara faggots no one remembers.
>>
>>15334913
This is the scenario or I'd be fine with trios titles if they got rid of belts like the International and Continental.

There has to be a reason that someone would want to challenge for a belt that's not what the world title. Every title has to have a unique purpose. Trios are at least a specific gimmick.

Keep the trios belt unified
Get rid of the ROH Pure division, merge that belt with the ROH world title.
Merge the ROH TV title with the TNT title, merge the ROH womens TV title (lol) with the TBS title.
ROH gets 3 belts: world title, womens title, tag title. Treat it like an NXT show and feature CMLL and NJPW young lions on excursion.

Make the TNT and TBS belt exclusive to their channels. No more title defenses on PPV but it means those belts main event a special episode of Dynamite or Collision.

Unify the world title with the International and Continental titles. Create the AEW triple crown.

AEW has 6 belts: Triple Crown, TNT, Tag, Trios, Womens, TBS
>>
>>15335464
the other option is keep that 6 belt plan BUT get rid of the trios belt, make it an annual tournament with guest stars thing (maybe even do a mixed men & women team, or an all-women team)
And create womens tag titles. I don't love the idea but the roster is so big that they do need a second womens title and I would have done tag belts before I did the TBS title. Most of the AEW women aren't cut out for singles matches anyway.

AEW Triple Crown, TNT (Collision exclusive), Tag, Womens, Womens tag, TBS (Dynamite exclusive)
Call the Owen tournament "The King and Queen of Hearts". Run it at Dynasty in April - winner gets DoN title shot.
Put Blood & Guts on PPV in Forbidden Door's spot.
All In is the summer stadium show.
Have an annual trios tournament that culminates at All Out as the annual Chicago attraction.
Put Forbidden Door or Wrestledream in the October spot, I don't care what you call it, make it an actual "world cup" type show with AEW vs NJPW, CMLL and ROH in a Survivor Series style show.
Full Gear
Make World's End like a hardcore/extreme show for blood feuds to be settled at end of the year.
Kickstart new year with Revolution
>>
>>15335464
>>15335506
Great, when do you take over for Tony?
>>
>>15335557
i'd also ask Jarrett for helping running Collision.
Scale back and run more theaters and convention halls and intimate venues. Smaller stage, hopefully a more packed crowd in a more unique looking venue. See if I could work out a deal with places to do "residencies" a month in Texas, a month in Philly, etc.
See if Jarrett can tap connections and try to run more southern territories, places that like traditional babyfaces and heels. Have Jarrett and Dustin Rhodes work as player coaches, use our more traditional looking guys: Johnny TV, Bang Bang Gang Gang, Brian Cage, Premiere Athletes, Lance Archer, make it feel like more of a gritty tough guys show.

Dynamite needs to be ego corral: Elite, Jericho, Mercedes, MJF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.