[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TK.png (917 KB, 1148x769)
917 KB
917 KB PNG
During a call with the media today ahead of ROH’s Death Before Dishonor pay-per-view event on Friday night (July 26), Wrestlenomics’ Brandon Thurston asked Tony Khan to comment on a report that AEW and Warner Bros Discovery have reached an agreement in principle on a new TV deal.

Khan said it’s premature to say a deal is in place, and talks between the two sides are still ongoing. However, as the next question was about to be asked, Khan suddenly interjected with the following accusation about WWE PR:

“I don’t usually do this, but since Brandon brought it up and asked. You know, I had a major member of the wrestling media mention to me yesterday, WWE is telling people that, and I don’t know why WWE is telling people about our media rights deal. I don’t really...understand why WWE PR calls people and talks about my business. WWE PR is telling people that the deal is done, and that the deal is done at the same level that it was gonna be our previous deal.

That’s not the case. I don’t know why WWE PR and why major wrestling media members, who are very credible and have never lied to me, I don’t know why they’re telling people that. It’s none of their business. I mean, WWE PR really gets involved in a lot of things they shouldn’t get involved in. And I can tell you that is very untrue, because when we make a deal for AEW, it’s gonna be a great deal with a big increase over what we’ve been doing. We’re in a really good position. We’ve been doing great business here despite what they’re trying to do to us. Thanks.”

Does he just live in coked out delusion 24/7?
>>
is that really the best photo they had of him?
>>
>>15332685
it's pretty weird, even the most pro gAyEW shills use the most unflattering photos of Tiny
>>
File: 1721782603276266(1).jpg (319 KB, 1013x572)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>15332486
Oh my fucking god STILL no deal.
I fucking love laughing at trannies KEK.
>>
>>15332486
>it’s gonna be a great deal with a big increase over what we’ve been doing
Kek I wonder if Tony's dumb enough to actually believe this
>We’re in a really good position.
AEW's leverage: literally none
>>
>>15332486
He is the most embarrassing person on earth.
>>
>>15332486
>my insane retard post attacking tk will prove insane retards dont attack tk
>>
>>15332734
>billionaire nepo baby starts whining about being attacked by 4chan's /pw/ posters
grim
>>
>>15332734
>MUST DEFEND BILLIONAIRE'S SON
lmao. Tina deserves to be attacked for being bad at everything.
>>
>>15332734
I just posted an article about what Tony said
>>
>no dealy
>no milly
kek aew so silly
>>
>>15332486
>I don’t really...understand why WWE PR calls people and talks about my business.
He never once stops and wonders that maybe they don't and the person telling him this is lying to him. It's no wonder his father doesnt let him touch his businesses.
>>
>>15332486
>People will still swear this man is rational

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.